Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sens 3/26 - PUT AN X NEXT TO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I had my rangers t-shirt on easy 2 pts - we are rdy for playoffs :)

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
ffya.gif

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
soooo glad that hamburgerlar bs is done... the guy had his 15 mins of fame and its time for him to retreat back into nothing. i dont like tht he took the league spot light of cam talbot cuz some stupid nickname where people throw food on the ice... its gimmicky and should be called for a penalty if the refs were at all unbiased

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
19 pity votes for Glass, lol. He came out of the box and Hayes immediately gift-wrapped a pass to him. Glass didn't have enough time to screw this one up.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
soooo glad that hamburgerlar bs is done... the guy had his 15 mins of fame and its time for him to retreat back into nothing. i dont like tht he took the league spot light of cam talbot cuz some stupid nickname where people throw food on the ice... its gimmicky and should be called for a penalty if the refs were at all unbiased

Have you seen his numbers? That's why he took the spotlight.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

the nickname was really stupid to begin with. It's a huge stretch since the name and nickname are barely anything alike

oh well

Rangers need to keep rolling

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
The officiating was God awful! That box score is absolutely embarrassing! How the hell can they justify a team that absolutely dominates, not getting a single PP and taking eight of their own!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So is the game what the Rangers look like when they give a **** (unlike Carolina, Florida...) and aren't playing scared (unlike LA)? Very proud of the effort today. I think we can win the cup if we don't play LA, that team scares the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad