GDT: Rangers @ Senators | 2/21/13 | Where's Richards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
maybe it is time to get sean avery signed and out of retirement...hahaha, he'd add some jump to this team, even if it is just while nash is out. lol, I am not serious, but it worked before just saying.

Rangers have looked good, need more shots and more traffic...someone give kreider the puck on a breakaway!!!!!

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Too many head injuries this season and these days, its disgusting. :shakehead:

Anisimov, Sauer, Tarasenko, Landeskog?, NASH! !!! RJAOIHO!!!)E!=!!?"`§`LX damn!

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Honestly I would so much rather be a fan of Philly or Pitts and lose games like theirs last night than waste my nights watching these snoozers.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Cally needs to lead the charge with some physical play next period, I haven't noticed him much the past few games. I hope he's crashing the net on the PP or at the very least creating a screen.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Honestly I would so much rather be a fan of Philly or Pitts and lose games like theirs last night than waste my nights watching these snoozers.

This is how I feel now as well. The boring games were bearable when they were winning last season. This past couple have been utter wastes of time. Someone make a play, come on.

DeadPuck

Jan 11, 2012
New Jersey
How do you lose half the team after finishing first in the east. Sather that's why. Too many years he's been at the helm of this mess. They only needed tweaking. Playoffs not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad