Rangers Season Tickets Holders

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
anyone get charged yet?
No, but I thought it was meant to be today? Maybe I misread that as on my invoice it's now showing due date as April 11. I did pay-by-round.

I don't see my rangers renewal invoice yet but I see my rangers renewal which is unchanged form last year. Can that be right? Is Dolan in a coma or something?

FOr the knicks invoice, if I pay with a Chase card, I have a choice of a meet and greet, a gift, or additional 10% food and drink discount.

I went with option C.
I'm confused by your first half. You're saying you see your Rangers renewal? I contacted my rep about that and he said they were doing playoffs first. I don't have anything in my account yet.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I'm confused by your first half. You're saying you see your Rangers renewal? I contacted my rep about that and he said they were doing playoffs first. I don't have anything in my account yet.
Typo. I don't see the rangers renewal but i see the knicks renewal which is usually at the same time.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Typo. I don't see the rangers renewal but i see the knicks renewal which is usually at the same time.
ahh gotcha. Hmm that's interesting.

What's the deal with the food. Were you not getting the same rewards as you were with Rangers. That seems weird.

Edit: re-read, so is the 10% additional on top of the 20% you already get? that's actually pretty great.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I don't see my knicks renewal invoice anymore. Probably being released early was a mistake - forgot to add the price hike :rolleyes:

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Just curious - did the text come from MSG or from your credit card/bank company? (Don’t think MSG has ever sent me a text like that)
I've also never gotten texts like that before, but I'm guessing I opted out at some point. I do get emails a few days in advance usually.

I also got billed today and in my FB group was said that we should be receiving renewal emails sometime this week.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
So what did everyone choose: meet and greet; gift; or extra 10% off food?

On the fence myself.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
So what did everyone choose: meet and greet; gift; or extra 10% off food?

On the fence myself.
I chose meet and greet even though i might not go.

I figure I spend like 20 bucks a game on food so it's like $2 per game and I'd pay more than that if I can meet Panarin or something. I have some items I need signed for my collection.

I wonder if the ticket is similar to what we got this year. My guess is they're trying to reduce the people that show up to the meet and greet.

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
Where/when were we given this choice?
when you go through the payment process.

I selected the season tix gift. In the old days, the gifts were so good: signed brad richard or cally sticks full size, blankets, duffle bags, shoulder bags etc..hope it's like that again instead of some commemorative crap.

Reactions: 17futurecap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad