Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sabres: A PGT worth 59.5 million dollars

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Was nice to see Hank play lights out in this one and get actual goal support for once. It's weird to see. Normally it's one or the other.

I'm sure he's kicking himself for that attempted "clear" instead of a pass or basically anything else. Oh well. Would have liked to have seen him get the goose egg.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Hank was awesome. Let's not focus on a meaningless play at the end of the game.

Defense was putrid at times. Need to fix that. Worked against Buffalo. Won't work against anyone else.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
This team is absolute trash. Lundqvist just stole them a game against the worst team in the league. Utterly pathetic

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Buffalo played a terrific defensive play. Good game.

Staal and Cally are giving me headaches. Really big ones.

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
The poor starts in nearly every game have got to stop. For a team that so desperately needs to score first to win, they can't keep coming out completely out-of-sorts every time they play. That said, it was Buffalo, and they got the "must" win. Back to one game over .500. Now will they be .500 again next game?

Pastafazul*

nice game, hank played well, staal blows, 2 pts thanks 9 game home stretch 9-0 is the only acceptable record i will accept

danny hoy

Jul 27, 2011
a win is a win... but whats suprising to me is that cally has 2.5 more minutes on the ice than our nr 2

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I'm sure he's kicking himself for that attempted "clear" instead of a pass or basically anything else. .

Nope, he isn't doing anything like that. Because he did EXACTLY what every goalie is taught to do in that situation. Fire it hard, high around the glass.

You seem to lack the understanding of bad puck luck.

Brutal...

BaxM8QyIUAA2BjH.jpg:large

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Buffalo was the better team. They outplayed the Rangers for large stretches. But, Buffalo sucks and Hank was the best player on the ice. So, the Rangers got some opportunistic goals when it presented itself.

Team roster needs to be addressed ASAP imo. Too many band aids, and unproductive players. Our bottom six is not cutting it. Hagelin, Pouliot, Boyle, Callahan, and Pyatt were not good in thing game at all.

Keep Hags, shift Cally down a line(he shouldn't be playing Richards). Dump Boyle/Pyatt/Pouliot.

I can't even get mad at our Dmen because with our forwards(specifically our wings) its: dump and then defend. Our Dmen(like every year)get seriously overworked.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Nope, he isn't doing anything like that. Because he did EXACTLY what every goalie is taught to do in that situation. Fire it hard, high around the glass.

You seem to lack the understanding of bad puck luck.

Brutal...

Right. Fire it high right into a group of guys.

Again, I forgot. Hank can do no wrong. Please forgive me. I know you know more about goaltending than anyone else ever. Standing next to him once allows you to just know everything there is. :)

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Buffalo was the better team. They outplayed the Rangers for large stretches. But, Buffalo sucks and Hank was the best player on the ice. So, the Rangers got some opportunistic goals when it presented itself.

Team roster needs to be addressed ASAP imo. Too many band aids, and unproductive players. Our bottom six is not cutting it. Hagelin, Pouliot, Boyle, Callahan, and Pyatt were not good in thing game at all.

Keep Hags, shift Cally down a line(he shouldn't be playing Richards). Dump Boyle/Pyatt/Pouliot.

Speaking of Hags, where has he been recently? He's been mostly invisible.

*Bob Richards*

A game they should have won and they did.

I am happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad