Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 1.27.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Miller had the GWG for Wisconsin in last night's 3-2 win over Michigan. Ciccolini didnt have any points in the game.

Jones didnt have any points last night in a loss to Quinnipiac.

Nanne and Minnesota played Thanksgiving and Friday vs North Dakota and they lost both games, but Nanne had a goal and an assist.

Barron had an assist playing under the lights at MSG vs BU. They won 2-0.

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
Are you seriously using offensive stats to make a case for AV not valueing stay at home defensemen? :laugh:

Think harder dude. I just posted his stats. I never talked about his offense. As usual you just make up crap to try and rip posters. You have little ability to comprehend most of what you read. The +/- was the main point. You know, the fact that he's on the ice for a lot more goals than against. It's now 3 G 6 A +16 . Now a poster who could think a little would have put it together that the key stat posted was the +/-. The offensive numbers were posted just to show that even defensive defenseman can chip in something. I'll try to break it down to a 4th grade level for you next time.

Last edited:

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
Think harder dude. I just posted his stats. I never talked about his offense. As usual you just make up crap to try and rip posters. You have little ability to comprehend most of what you read. The +/- was the main point. You know, the fact that he's on the ice for a lot more goals than against. It's now 3 G 6 A +16 . Now a poster who could think a little would have put it together that the key stat posted was the +/-. The offensive numbers were posted just to show that even defensive defenseman can chip in something. I'll try to break it down to a 4th grade level for you next time.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

If you don't want to be ridiculed, stop posting stupid things

DOCHockeyGuy

Jan 8, 2019
Wisconsin
First off I want to clarify something right from the get go: Yes, I am an Islanders fan. I’m also a bigger Wisconsin Hockey fan than I am an Islanders fan so I am not being biased when I say what I’m about to say.

I want K’Andre Miller to be good. If he’s playing how he’s capable it makes Wisconsin infinitely better. The honest truth is he has all of the tools to be really good, specifically offensively. The problem is that his hockey sense and hockey brain is that of a PeeWee. He’s CONSTANTLY making bad turnovers that are costing his team goals and in some cases games. He plays extremely lazy in the defensive end and when he skates it’s as if he’s standing straight up. He’s the most frustrating player to watch because you know the tools are there, but it’s as if it’s going to take more work than he wants to put forward.

IF he puts everything together, my Islanders are gonna have a royal pain in the ass to deal with for a long time because he’ll be an all star year in and year out.

Again, at this point I have no reason to be biased because I want him to play how he’s capable NOW and I’ll deal with him playing for you guys when that time comes.

I’m sure you all discuss him regularly so forgive me if I’m repeating, just figured I would throw in my two cents as he’s someone I watch very very regularly.

Happy thanksgiving to you all!

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
First off I want to clarify something right from the get go: Yes, I am an Islanders fan. I’m also a bigger Wisconsin Hockey fan than I am an Islanders fan so I am not being biased when I say what I’m about to say.

I want K’Andre Miller to be good. If he’s playing how he’s capable it makes Wisconsin infinitely better. The honest truth is he has all of the tools to be really good, specifically offensively. The problem is that his hockey sense and hockey brain is that of a PeeWee. He’s CONSTANTLY making bad turnovers that are costing his team goals and in some cases games. He plays extremely lazy in the defensive end and when he skates it’s as if he’s standing straight up. He’s the most frustrating player to watch because you know the tools are there, but it’s as if it’s going to take more work than he wants to put forward.

IF he puts everything together, my Islanders are gonna have a royal pain in the ass to deal with for a long time because he’ll be an all star year in and year out.

Again, at this point I have no reason to be biased because I want him to play how he’s capable NOW and I’ll deal with him playing for you guys when that time comes.

I’m sure you all discuss him regularly so forgive me if I’m repeating, just figured I would throw in my two cents as he’s someone I watch very very regularly.

Many of us have him pencilled-in as the 1LD in 2021. So your cautionary words are appreciated by this fan.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

So Chris Kreider as a defenseman

usekakkorightquinn

Oct 18, 2019
So Chris Kreider as a defenseman

Like an Islander fan knows what a good defenseman looks like. They haven't had one since Potvin. Miller is usually rated in the top 40 prospects outside the NHL. Problem with Wisconsin is their forwards are midgets with no size, strength or defensive games. Miller is basically carrying that sorry team.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Like an Islander fan knows what a good defenseman looks like. They haven't had one since Potvin. Miller is usually rated in the top 40 prospects outside the NHL. Problem with Wisconsin is their forwards are midgets with no size, strength or defensive games. Miller is basically carrying that sorry team.
You have no idea what you’re talking about

Reactions: darko and ponzu4u

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY

I appreciate you taking the time to write this up. From the little ive seen of K’Andre it almost looks like a work ethic issue which can either get perfectly cleaned up once he’s in an NHL camp or it could go badly downhill. I personally always viewed him as a boom bust pick due to his lack of experience playing D. The tools are most certainly that of an All-Star, I think all thats left is to set his head straight with regards to his mental approach to the game.

Reactions: egelband

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

This is such a stupid argument that makes this fan base look like a bunch of plebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad