Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect poll: #6

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Another preseason game over, another OT loss after a comeback, another round of polling coming up. D Dylan McIlrath won round 5. D Adam Clendening is added to the poll.

WHO IS A PROSPECT: We can't all have different standards based on what we each want personally, so we follow HF rules. The standard for what's a prospect is here: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/whatmakesaprospect

I specifically want to point out that Paliotta and Hrivik are eligible as prospects since they played under 65 games. Every year there are people who declare something like, "I don't consider Buchnevich to be a prospect because he's guaranteed to play on the Rangers." That is not the standard. We cannot have everyone follow a difference standard because then the results will be meaningless. By HF standards, McIlrath and others I listed are eligible, therefore they will count as prospects here.

Please write-in who you think should be added to the poll.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. LW/RW Pavel Buchnevich
2. LW Jimmy Vesey
3. D Brady Skjei
4. G Igor Shesterkin
5. D Dylan McIlrath

Dylan McIlrath
Defense -- shoots R
Born Apr 20 1992 -- Winnipeg, MAN
Height 6.05 -- Weight 220

2015-16 New York Rangers NHL 34GP 2-2-4 64PIM

dylan-mcilrath-of-the-new-york-rangers-steps-into-stefan-matteau-of-picture-id490172244

PROSPECTS ELIGIBLE TO BE ADDED:

Andersson, Calle
Bernhardt, Daniel
Chapie, Adam
Fogarty, Steven
Fontaine, Gabriel
Gettinger, Tim
Gilmour, John
Gropp, Ryan
Jensen, Nicklas
Halverson, Brandon
Hellberg, Mangus
Hrivik, Marek
Hughes, Tommy
Huska, Adam
Morrison, Brad
Paliota, Michael
Ronning, Ty
Reunanen, Tarmo
Stromwall, Malte
Tambellini, Adam
Wall, Tyler
Zborovskiy, Sergey

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Going with Graves. Other guys have more upside than him, but I think Graves is/will be an NHL Defenseman sooner or later.

Add Gropp

Last edited:

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Graves is an easy one here. He has a ton of tools: size, skating, shot are all at the top end for anyone in any league, but there's no tool set just yet. The sixth spot seems about right.

Add Huska. He was the best goalie, First Team All Star, Goalie of the Year in the USHL. Did a good job under awful circumstances in the WJC when he was behind one of the worst teams there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad