Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #5

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Blow out win for Dylan McIlrath in round 4. Mackenzie Skapski is the third goalie added to the poll.

THE RULES

WHO IS A PROSPECT: We can't all have different standards based on what we each want personally. We are on the HF board, so let's follow their rules. The standard for what's a prospect is here: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/whatmakesaprospect

* Please don't write that so-and-so should or should not be a prospect.[/COLOR] It's not up to each individual here to decide, it's up to the HF rules. Every poll we have people who think they get to decide the rules. If you don't like the rules, go to another web site because here we use HF rules.

HOW TO RANK PROSPECTS: Based on their value in a hypothetical trade or waiver draft. This takes into consideration a prospect's ceiling, how close he's to making it, his health, work ethic, the whole deal. Imagine there was a prospect waiver draft and you could keep only one prospect. That guy is our #1 prospect. Then imagine we had one more waiver protection. That guy is our #2 prospect.

Please write who you want added to the poll, and give a reason for it. This makes the discussion here more lively.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. LW/RW Pavel Buchnevich
2. D Brady Skjei
3. C Oscar Lindberg
4. D Dylan McIlrath

dm2.jpg

PROSPECTS ELIGIBLE TO BE ADDED:

Andersson, Calle
Bernhardt, Daniel
Bodie, Mat
Bourque, Ryan
Donnay, Troy
Fogarty, Steven
Hellberg, Magnus
Hrivik, Marek
Hughes, Tommy
Huska, Adam
Iverson, Keegan
Kantor, Michael
Kovacs, Robin
Lindblad, Matt
Mantha, Ryan
McCarthy, Chris
Morrison, Brad
Nanne, Tyler
Nejzechleb, Richard
Nicholls, Josh
Nieves, Cristoval
Noreau, Samuel
Saarela, Alesky
St. Croix, Michael
Zamorsky, Petr
Zborovskiy, Sergey

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Don't normally love goalies, but I think Shesterkin will be pretty good. Add Nieves.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Graves. Has done nothing but get better year after year, adding new elements to his game, and I thought he looked pretty darn good for a kid that young in his first PS game against NJ.

Add Kovacs.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Ok, now things got hard for me :laugh:

Went with Tambellini since I think he has some decent 2nd line potential if his skill translates to the pro level. Could have really went with 1 of 4 players (Gropp, Shesterkin, or Graves)

Add Kovacs.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Having a tough time between Gropp and Shesterkin, went with Gropp though. Add Kovacs.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Gropp, Halverson, Shesterkin--they're all even to me. How to choose? I decided alphabetical order--so it's Gropp for me.

Add Kovacs.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
hard to pick who to add - Nieves, Kovacs, Zamosrsky, Hrivik all have appeal
but Morrison made an impression at TC, add Morrison

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad