Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #20 (LAST CHANCE TO VOTE)

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Ryan Bourque became the fifth LW to be added to the prospect roll. G Jason Missiaen became the last the added to the poll.

Whoever doesn't win this round will be listed as an Honorable Mention in the same order as the number of votes they get this round. I am also going to add Zuccarello as an Honorable Mention because he'd definitely make the list if he had any desire to come back to the NHL.

Delisle, Niemi, Pashnin and Stajcer will be listed our "Other Rangers Property" in alphabetical order.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. LW Chris Kreider
2. LW Carl Hagelin
3. C J.T. Miller
4. D Dylan McIlrath
5. D Brady Skjei

SECOND TIER

6. RW Jesper Fast
7. C Oscar Lindberg
8. LW Marek Hrivik
9. RW Christian Thomas
10. C Michael St. Croix
11. C Cristoval Nieves

PROJECTS

12. C Kyle Jean
13. D Calle Andersson
14. D Samuel Noreau
15. C Steven Fogarty

SUSPECTS

16. LW Andrew Yogan
17. G Cam Talbot
18. RW Shane McColgan
19. LW Ryan Bourque

Ryan Bourque
Left Wing
Born Jan 3 1991 -- Topsfield, MA
Height 5.09 -- Weight 164 -- Shoots L

2012-13 Connecticut Whale AHL 38 5-6-11 9PIM +1

Bourque_R_0527_Ins1.jpg

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Went with the Mash because he at least has 13 NHL games and has been doing well with the Whale in the short time he's been there.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Voted for Ceresnak because he played well in the WJC.

I didn't see today's Hartford game, just got home, but I wasn't too impressed with Mash before, and he's already 24.5 years old, so he doesn't have much time to develop. This is particularly true for forwards who tend to develop faster. I don't care if he played a few games in the NHL, so did Vernace, who cares?

I'm bothered by the fact that Spelling can't make the SEL at the age of 20. Wilson has no skill at all. Parlett keeps improving, but he is still not someone I'd say has any kind of an NHL future. Miss is ok, but I want him to have a good number of decent games under his belt before we put him in the top-20. So it's Ceresnak by default.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
I went with Spelling because he's the only one left with any upside.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Spelling. Besides him only Mash and Ceresnak have any slight chance of seeing time with the Rangers, and if the other two do it would be as a bottom line/pair player. Spelling has a lot more upside.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Looks like a close one between Spelling and Mash, with Ceresnak trailing a few votes behind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad