Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Predators - December 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Winless in two three four five six seven EIGHT on the road. :help:

Please keep the site rules in mind when posting. We know how frustrating it is here when the team plays like ****.

Morten

May 24, 2014
I wish this team would show some emotion, gradually getting more and more uninterested in this season

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Good games by Nash, Miller (minus that one breakdown), and Girardi/McD.

Nothing else to say.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
As I"ve been saying for weeks now, the team needs a culture shakeup. Status quo needs to be changed. Staal needs to be sat down for a while. Hayes needs to be sat down for a game or two. Kreider needs to be sat down for a game. Etem needs to be in over Glass. Some serious lineup changes need to be made. This is just a very frustrating team right now.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I remember when Dan Girardi being out of the lineup was the only reason the Rangers were allowing 5 goals a game.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Stopped watching at 4-1. Needed a bit more from Hank tonight, but considering the offense that was generated by the team (read: none), at least until the game was out of reach, hard to be too tough on Hank.

Need to be better. A lot better.

JerseyRangers*

Thanks AV! You make Mike Milbury look like a genius. What a piece of crap playing Boyle/Girardi/Staal over McI and Glass over Etem. Keep it up. We should be outta the playoffs by Valentine's Day.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but when my company pays for me to get on a private plane and stay at a luxury hotel, I always give less than half of my best effort when it comes time to actually do my job.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Stopped watching at 4-1. Needed a bit more from Hank tonight, but considering the offense that was generated by the team (read: none), at least until the game was out of reach, hard to be too tough on Hank.

Need to be better. A lot better.

The biggest problem is that his flub on the third goal was a HUGE momentum killer.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Nice to see some fight at the end.

But when your goalie plays bad and the team plays bad, you're not going to win many games.

Hank was good the first 2 periods...where was the team then? Nice they showed up when it didnt matter anymore down 5-1. And zero shots the first 10 minutes in the 3rd. Awesome hockey.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I don't know about you guys, but when my company pays for me to get on a private plane and stay at a luxury hotel, I always give less than half of my best effort when it comes time to actually do my job.

If you knew no one was going to hold you accountable and pay you millions on top of it, you might.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This team is a joke. And if anyone think those last 4 minutes a positive sign you are sadly fooled. Get rid of Staal, somehow, some way. Call it a season. Sell pieces. Sell Yandle. Sell Boyle. Sell Nash.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Urgh. We had some chances offensivly (and passed up some glorious ones), but we are still a trainwreck in the D zone regardless of who is one the ice.
Miller (even with getting lost on the 2nd goal) and Nash were our best forwards.
Yandle had his quietest game in a while. I found it strange that neither he or Boyle where on the ice in the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad