Status
Not open for further replies.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
f0t6r6.jpg

*Bob Richards*

Absolutely hated that 3rd period but I'll take the win.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
It's a close one between Boyle and MSL for our worst player in that game. If every 3rd period where we have a lead is going to be like this, these playoffs are going to thin out the elder fan base.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Hank had the easiest game of his career through 2. Then the AV special 3rd period collapse happened. Ok win.

edit: Hayes play has been very concerning. Not sure whats up.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Great win. **** Crosby and Kunitz with their garbage in the third. Win again Wednesday.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Masterful defensive effort.

Henrik played a great game.

Can't even be upset about the 3rd. Pitt is gonna push back. Gotta weather the storm and they did.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Thank god for the win. But we really played with fire in the third period. Pure trash.

I liked the first two periods though. Nash had a strong game.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
3rd periods will get much better with Kleiner. Scrum at the end and Crosby is hugging a ref :laugh:

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Uneven game for the Rangers. They were good in spurts or should I say really good for most of the third until the pens scored(it was the time in the game they were transitioning the puck well).

Win is a win though but the Rangers need to figure things out(quickly)if they want to push this to June.

Rangers Dmen really got to work on the breakouts. THE RANGERS HAVE TO START MAKING BETTER READS WHEN THE OPPOSITION STACKS THE HALF WALL ON THE BREAKOUT.

The Canadians would have a field day with us since they love shooting from High in the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad