Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins | 3/16/13 | 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Game is in less than 20 hours. GDT is usually up at this point, but I won't take it from Loffen just yet ;)

I honestly feel this game determines if we turn the season around or if we stick to fighting for 8th :(

Kershaw

9-0 Pittsburgh.

Crosby x3
Malkin x2
Neal x 2
Kunitz
Dupuis

Faceoffs: 14-38
PP: 0-6
Outshot 19-37

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
This is the kind of game where everyone will predict certain doom, and we'll come out and win comfortably (4-1 or 3-0).

Here's to hoping that happens.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
5-2 Pittsburgh. Malkin with 3 assists and a goal.

Hopefully with Bylsma out coaching Torts he gets fired after the game. I'm sick of him not adjusting

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Take Crosby hard on the first shift...flip him on his backside hard right off the draw . Let Haley/Boyle take the draw with instructions to go right into him and forget about the puck . LOL...would at least make for an entertaining game to watch the rest of the way LOL . Actually we could beat them if a few of our guys manned up instead of taking it all in stride every night during a loss . The leafs had them shut down for a very long time last night...surely we can do the same with a guy like the King back there .

Our team seems to have an inferiority complex...leadership is an issue on our team...as much as I hate Torts....he alone is not ALL the problem . We take losing way tooooooooooo easy...very soft team !

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Though to be fair, even if we were firing on all cylinders it'd be a toss up to beat this Pens team.

I really miss when Crosby wasn't playing.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Though to be fair, even if we were firing on all cylinders it'd be a toss up to beat this Pens team.

I really miss when Crosby wasn't playing

Why? They beat us even without Crosby.

Theres usually a game or two a season, based on our form and opponent and my panic of doom thatI really don't want to watch, but theres really nothing else I can do tomorrow afternoon so I guess I have to sit through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese