Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins - 12:30PM EST - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Oh great, an early game. No way I'm getting up at 5am or whatever it is.

LGR

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
NBC. As much as we ***** and moan about them and their weird start times, don't we typically do pretty well in these nationally broadcasted games? I feel like we beat the pens and the flyers a lot in these games.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
NBC. As much as we ***** and moan about them and their weird start times, don't we typically do pretty well in these nationally broadcasted games? I feel like we beat the pens and the flyers a lot in these games.
It'll be 9:30AM here. :laugh:

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Seems like whenever I have nothing to do the Rangers are on a stretch where they play 1 game per week. Of course now that I have a huge research project to get done they play 3 in 4 nights.

Oh well. Hopefully they at least make my procrastination worthwhile by winning the game.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Rough?

Try 4.30 or 5.30 am. ;)

I don't know how fans overseas do it. God bless all of you. I was in Europe for the Flyers series watching the games on my phone in a hotel lobby with free wifi. Don't know how you guys do it for every (or at least most) games.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Well, the Rangers beat the Flyers a lot no matter what network they're on.

This is going to be a tough game. Another stretch of 3 in 4 (and 4 in 6) after playing 3 in 4 out west. Thats a lot of hockey over the last two weeks. I might be in the minority, but I'd be happy with a single point out of this one.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
We need to start racking up points. Cant drop these games in regulation. Have to at least get a point out of our games in hand.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Scoreboard help and a NYR win have taken the sting out of the two prior losses.

Big NBC game on a Sunday afternoon. Always fun. First time we're on nationally with NBC's new bug.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
damn thats rough...

After a few drives and some wafleboards from Hank and Fleury you'll be wide awake

What about careened? That is a doozy. And then we got his multiple expressions for someone bringing in the puck:

Beat, blocked, bounced, brought, came back, careem and carom, are carried, chipped, chopped, cleared, controlled, covered, deflected, directed, dragged, dropped, dumped, Elvelatored !!!, feathered, fed in, fired, flew, flicked, floated, forced, grabbed, hacked and whacked, handed, handled, held, hoisted, hooked, hunted, intercepted, jabbed, jammed, kept, kicked, knocked down, ladled and lobbed, laid, led on, left, lifted, lobbed, nudged, packed, paddled and rattled, passed, picked off, played, poked, popped, posted, protected, punched, pursued, pushed, rebounded, recovered, redirected, re-gathered, rescued, ricocheted, rifled, rushed, saved, sent, settled on, shaken, shot, shoveled, shuffled, shut down, skipped, skitter, slapped, slowed, slung, spun, squirt, squib, squirrel, stashed, steered, stopped, swatted, swept, taken, tangled, thrown, tipped, tossed, trickled, turned over, twisted, walked, went off, wound, and wrapped.

And we get to hear that The players "burrow in whilst they pinch, poke, collar, chop, stymie, stalemate, dance, peel off, curl back, flex and filter the puck." Sticks are naturally "helicoptered and pinwheeled."

A Pie Slice? “My goodness"!!! :sarcasm:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Hate 12:30 games for the players. Throws off their routines.

Need to come out on fire, can't have a slow start. Pens will be revved up after getting schmacked by the Islanders.

Please scratch Glass. JT got the message.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
damn thats rough...

After a few drives and some wafleboards from Hank and Fleury you'll be wide awake

See if we can knife the puck around the boards today. 6:30 PM start. Awesome!

First will be watching Man City - Arsenal, then Rangers - Penguins, followed by Seahawks - Packers and Patriots - Colts. Will be watching sports from 4 PM till 4 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad