aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Woohooo.

qEj4xHG.gif

*Bob Richards*

The Good: Nash, Zuccarello.

The Bad: Blowing a 2 goal lead. Penalties.

The ???: Joe comparing Kreider to Marian Hossa.

*Bob Richards*

The Stepan pass to Zuccarello was about as close to Eli/Tyree as you can get in a regular season hockey game.

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
Only good thing about that game was Nash found his scoring touch...which is HUGE! Nothing like a Hat Trick and an OT winner to boost your confidence.

Staal needs to wake the **** up. Easily been our worst defencemen this year. I think he will get better, but my patience is wearing thin.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Going from a 4 - 2 lead to being tied at 4 inside of 40'ish seconds was tough... especially as there was only a couple of minutes left of the match.. but the guys managed to rally and win it. Kudos for that :)

Jan 8, 2012
NY
It would have been a whole lot better if they hadn't blown the two goal lead in such a short amount of time.

But Rick Nash woke up. So that's a positive. And Zucc. Finished with four(?) points.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Blowing that lead was really bad.

Nash was great. Oh you mean he's not going to shoot 2% all season? I thought he sucked forever?

The officiating in this game was just atrocious. Atrocious.

Zuccarello with another great game his goal was filthy.

Sucks that Hank gave up 4 goals I want him to keep his stats at top in the league lol

I never hated a player in a game where they scored more than Stalberg this game. He needs to ****ing sit. First the turnover and then the idiotic penalty when we had all the momentum. ****** ****ing game, good result. But my standards for this team are higher than this game against a ****** Florida Panthers team.
Agreed. Stalberg scored which was good but he was truly beyond awful tonight. He's actually been making poor decisions and failing to get the puck out and giving it away just playing poorly for a while now. I'd put Etem in for him on Monday.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Zuke
Nash
Lundqvist, even though he gave up four goals, he did pretty good considering he was under assault most of the night. Rangers have to tighten up.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Great win boys. Nash has awoken.

Mods, just a suggestion: maybe remove the score from the title?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm really really tired of giving up 35+ shots. This defense is rotten at the core. Just rotten. Nothing else to say. This game the "big lead" excuse doesn't work. In fact we probably outshot them in this game with the 2 goal lead. Speaking of which Stalberg is a scrub. Nice goal when Luongo was asleep, but two ridiculous mistakes that lead to 2 goals against will get you an L in this league 95 times out of 100. Thank God for Zucc and Nash, though. Hopefully this gets Nash going.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Lundqvist, Nash, Zucc are the reasons we won.

Staal, Miller, Stalberg are the idiots that almost threw away the game for us.

i just couldn't stop laughing when Joe tried to compare kreider to hossa and then as he dragged on he realiezd just how awful that was :laugh:

PS - Boyle in particular was GOOD tonight. Yet, i still see people saying he was just as bad as staal :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad