Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Oilers - December 11 (and December 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Worst loss in the last 10 years for the Rangers. Worse than the Montreal fiasco worse than anything I have ever seen. Has to be rock bottom for this season. This guy has to bench at least one of those 2 defensemen. Girardi is finished. McDonagh his usual overrated self or maybe he suffers from dragging Girardis corpse. And how do you justify a guy like Tanner Glass on your team under any circumstance? The man is not a professional hockey player. He is an instant black hole to his line.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Like why would you pinch there and not play it safe? Can someone explain to me how they let that happen right after a game tying goal? It was a Ranger thing to do so I wasn't as surprised as some of you.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
At least Girardi wasn't out there for the last goal. That might have broken me.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The stupid offense lost this game, as usual. I'm sick of Rick Nash and his crappy contract.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I think it's the third time i lose 100 EUR instead of winning 450-500 this year because the Rangers give up a goal in the last minute, ****s sake what a team :rant:

JC704

Jan 6, 2012
How do we convince Girardi to go to Hartford? He's literally ruining Ryan McDonagh.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Worst loss in the last 10 years for the Rangers. Worse than the Montreal fiasco worse than anything I have ever seen. Has to be rock bottom for this season. This guy has to bench at least one of those 2 defensemen. Girardi is finished. McDonagh his usual overrated self or maybe he suffers from dragging Girardis corpse. And how do you justify a guy like Tanner Glass on your team under any circumstance? The man is not a professional hockey player. He is an instant black hole to his line.

The 10-2 loss in Dallas was way worse than this.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Just sad. Sad and disappointing. The same players are hurting the team, and there's nothing we can do about them. They're literal anchors on this team, and we're stuck with them for a long time now. It's such a shame :-(

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Seriously **** off Rangers. I stuck with you during the dark years so I've seen some **** but seriously. This was embarrassing.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Storm-Trooper-Flame-Thrower.png

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
It's bad, and we know what's bad. Lots of heads in ***** right now. I'm confident they'll figure it out... but there might be a few guys on this team that just aren't built for it.

Difficult decisions? Not quite yet, but, soon if this keeps up.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
-lose on Glen Sather appreciation night (lol)
-lose A.V. his 1000th game coaching
-allow a former Ranger to register a hat trick
-score a clutch goal to tie the game only to immediately give up the game winning goal after the ensuing face-off

Great job Rangers are making this loss as frustrating and annoying as possible, haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad