OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (Gifs / Vids / Pictures)

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
I had the last one in the last thread so re-posting here:

How about a gif of Hank awkwardly hopping at the end of the ECF?

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
qVSk0I.gif

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone have the video of AV giving the pre game speech in the locker room? I saw it, but didn't hear what he was saying.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
What an AWESOME video by AJ Castiglia. Put a smile on my face and in a really great mood. The moment when St. Louis scores on mother's day and you see his celebration is just fantastic.

Great season, boys.

xChrisTilDeathx

May 25, 2014
Florida
What an AWESOME video by AJ Castiglia. Put a smile on my face and in a really great mood. The moment when St. Louis scores on mother's day and you see his celebration is just fantastic.

Great season, boys.

who was that, who went to console Hank at :33?

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA

Great season, boys.

Loved this video. This is easily the most memorable season I am old enough to remember. What a wild ride this was. I loved every second of it.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Took a crack at making an NYR video. Been something like 1-2 years so i didn't expect anything spectacular but i think i did alright. Let me know what you guys think. (and yes i did have some HF vid inspiration in there :sarcasm: )

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Perfect timing, was looking for a Kreider highlight video yesterday and there wasn't much. Thanks!

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Made a little promo video for the season! A month away from Pre-Season hockey! Check it out!

terrific video. just a quick question..did you intentionally add in blur effects or was that just part of the stock footage you had? i only ask because it kinda gave me a headache...blur stuff can be tough on the eyes (For me anyways).

Metrangerfan711

Gotta Believe!
Feb 13, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
terrific video. just a quick question..did you intentionally add in blur effects or was that just part of the stock footage you had? i only ask because it kinda gave me a headache...blur stuff can be tough on the eyes (For me anyways).

I added it in. Was more of a shaking camera effect. Could have went without it, but I wanted to test some stuff out and try something new.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Rookie no more. Man wouldn't it be great if this kid breaks out in a BIG WAY, this year. Talking maybe 30-35/30-35/60-70 I don't think that's asking too much.
Barring any injuries i would think kreider gets at least 25-30 goals this season. Last year he would have been over 20 but he missed about 20 games with the injury and starting the year in Hartford

Vickers8

Barring any injuries i would think kreider gets at least 25-30 goals this season. Last year he would have been over 20 but he missed about 20 games with the injury and starting the year in Hartford

Kreids has to learn to bury these breakaways he gets almost every game, he will score at least 30 goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad