OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I think this was really cool!

The audience / people cutscenes in the start were really nice, and you managed to get them just long enough. Not so short you dont notice them, not so long that it disturbs the pace of the clip.

You've obviously spent a good deal of time editing this and it shows. I do have some constructive feedback though: You've included a lot of Kreider goals in the start, but I'm not seeing a lot of Hagelin, Richards, Stepan, Zucc, Nash etc contributions to the goal tally except for maybe one that I noticed.

I'd also have loved if you had included the defense a bit more, since the runtime is pretty long considering how many cutscenes we're seeing, Hard tackles and defensive plays would have made a nice addition to the showreel (Note: Those events arent always timestamped in any replays so I suppose its a lot of work finding a lot of them, I assume this might be why they arent in). Last: This might be a me problem, but were all the same clips the same video quality ? I flickered between resolutions a little bit but that might be all me.

Anyway, great video, keep up the good work!

Excellent video. Good job.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
I'm working on getting the MSG feed up of all the goals from last night's game. NHL only seems to have the NBC feed.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
pouliot is skinny as hell compared to the way he looks on the ice...youd think he'd be built like a tank...but he looks fairly normal.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
LOL thanks man, I haven't completely figured out how to post YT videos yet on this board.

It's easy. In the URL of a Youtube video, you have a video-ID. This ID contains several characters and can be found following the watch?v=. In the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpi8oy9saqk&list=UU8NhYSZTYx3nGaxARVPXRmw

It means the code is Jpi8oy9saqk

Be sure to always remove the &list-part which means the video is part of a playlist. When you have the code, put it between the Youtube tags.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

WhiskeyDeke

Shut up, Keith.
Jul 5, 2006
Va
I have a shot in the dark request... I used to have a pic of the Rangers logo that looked like it was on brushed metal, I think it had some water drops on it as well. Maybe 800x600..anyone still have that image floating around? My Google-Fu has turned up nothing.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Is it possible to isolate the logo in the middle from the rest of the picture, without loss of size/quality/resolution? I want to print these logos, but it would be much better if it was just the logo.

url93.jpg

new-york-rangers-2.jpg

new-york-rangers.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad