GDT: Rangers @ Montreal - No Fancy Title This Time Edition - 2/22/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
i wouldn't pencil Lias and Filip in just yet. Yeah they are lighting it up down there but that doesn't mean they will be ready for a roster spot

they're having a good stretch, but theyre not lighting it up. stop that. they have years of strength to work into, you either need to be a specimen or get sheltered really strongly to do well in the NHL at 18, 19, 20.

both would be very well served being kept in Hartford until they force their way out

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I'm probably late, but I really like Georgiev. With him signed for the next couple years and in a transition period, I'd be more than ok with him as a backup instead of paying a "Pavelec" $1.5.

we'll get a 7th for him in the summer

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
they're having a good stretch, but theyre not lighting it up. stop that. they have years of strength to work into, you either need to be a specimen or get sheltered really strongly to do well in the NHL at 18, 19, 20.

both would be very well served being kept in Hartford until they force their way out
im not stopping nothing i said i wouldn't pencil them in i don't assume they'd be ready for a role. so its a moot point

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Anyone else notice Georgiev can make saves on deflections? Refreshing...

reflection.jpg

:naughty:

effen

Feb 3, 2018
buch needs 20 pounds and a year long membership at Planet Fitness. Danault bodied him like he was a child.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Problem hasn't been the D. It's the soft plays everywhere and no offensive flow whatsoever

Reactions: NCRanger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad