derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
bringing back McDonagh Score Face

166242365.0_standard_352.0.jpg

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't think I'll ever be able to get over that game 7 loss to Tampa. Probably the most heartbreaking loss in my 20+ years as a fan. I really want this win tomorrow.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
So much this.

I'm still annoyed we beat the Habs in the playoffs without Price. We'll never live that down until we beat them WITH Price. It's as if it never happened. We never won.
And yet, in another, more accurate sense, we did win.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
And yet, in another, more accurate sense, we did win.

Agreed, but as someone living in Montreal it's simply not something that "really" happened according to 90% of the people I know. There's no winning that argument and it's tedious. In that sense I'd much prefer we had played them with Price in net.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Agreed, but as someone living in Montreal it's simply not something that "really" happened according to 90% of the people I know. There's no winning that argument and it's tedious. In that sense I'd much prefer we had played them with Price in net.

Who cares what they think. We won. They lost. Even if Price was in, the rest of their team played like hot garbage. They weren't winning either way.

Whitehawk1186

Mar 12, 2015
New Haven, CT
The Rangers were winning against Montreal regardless. Montreal fans seem to forget just how good Tokarski was in that series. He was outstanding and their best player. Rangers dominated control of the series, and that 1-0 Game 6 might as well have been 20-0. Rangers absolutely dominated that game. They lost, get over it. They are probably blaming Kreider's hit on him for this current lower body injury as well.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Callahan practicing for Tampa in optional right now, in regular jersey, so he may be in tonight. Johnson in non contact jersey”

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
The Rangers were winning against Montreal regardless. Montreal fans seem to forget just how good Tokarski was in that series. He was outstanding and their best player. Rangers dominated control of the series, and that 1-0 Game 6 might as well have been 20-0. Rangers absolutely dominated that game. They lost, get over it. They are probably blaming Kreider's hit on him for this current lower body injury as well.

Exactly!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Of course Cally is playing. He's not going to miss a game vs the Rangers unless he is on his death bed.

He will probably score 2 goals as well.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Because there is a great chance he turns into an elite 1st line player whenever he plays against his old team.

Meh. He had that one game at the beginning of last season when we were horrible and he scored like 1 or 2 goals in the series. Other than that, he's always been the same third line player against us as he is against everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad