GDT: Rangers @ Lightning - Game 6 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Need a decent 2nd period for a change here. Gotta build on this lead and not let the bolts gain confidence or else, do it for Hank he cant do it alone...

Zaggs

Apr 20, 2014
Also only giving him 2 for a stick to the head of Stepan? Seriously?

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Kredier wouldn't have made that hit if the refs called the penalty... yes this is true, but it doesn't mean he had to go overboard. He should recognize the situation and make sure to be discipline.

Refs screwed up
Kredier screwed up
Defensemen screwed up on the PK

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
gary-bettman-5.jpg

[Steve Urkel tone] Did I do that?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I have no doubt that the NHL would rather have Tampa in the Final.

The league can sell the "excitement" in their arena compared with the enviornment inside the Garden.

The league wants Chicago vs New York, and it ain't even a discussion.

By league, I mean the brass, not the pieces of **** they hire to officiate the game.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Kredier wouldn't have made that hit if the refs called the penalty... yes this is true, but it doesn't mean he had to go overboard. He should recognize the situation and make sure to be discipline.

Refs screwed up
Kredier screwed up
Defensemen screwed up on the PK

It's easy, you call both players, and go 4 on 4.

NeonRanger

May 5, 2015
I said it before, we gotta stay outta the box or we will pay. I'm sure most of us said that. At least we are up.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Put the ref garbage behind you and come out flying in the second. Impose your will and show them you're not ****ing around.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I don't usually complain about the refs, but that was some questionable officiating. Staal got penalized earlier for some weak holding the stick call that wasn't evident watching the replay, but the blatant Stamkos hit from behind wasn't worthy of penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad