Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Leafs - Sat 7pm SBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Any idea if Gauthier is still hurting? Nylander sick?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Oh mayne mayne. We gon bounce on that thang treal hard on this one. Imagine how many goals weza score tomorrow. They gon be like the nas song..."I'be gone by daylight, you be so full of sorrow" with aaliyah. But they the ones that gone be so full of sorrow... we might score 7 tomorrow, or more. See to it and twerk on it.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Matthews Marner and Rielly at the Raptors game tonight.

So when they went to Nashville, Babcock talked about a 7:00pm curfew that *he* adhered to. Is that a thing on nights before a game? A joke? Self imposed? Seems pretty harsh to be honest. I know they don;t want them out partying all hours of h night but 7:00pm is kinda something imo.

Anyone know?

Reactions: TimeZone

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
So when they went to Nashville, Babcock talked about a 7:00pm curfew that *he* adhered to. Is that a thing on nights before a game? A joke? Self imposed? Seems pretty harsh to be honest. I know they don;t want them out partying all hours of h night but 7:00pm is kinda something imo.

Anyone know?

As long as they get a good night's sleep and do what they can to prepare for a game (nutrition, rest, keeping fit), they can do whatever.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Oh mayne mayne. We gon bounce on that thang treal hard on this one. Imagine how many goals weza score tomorrow. They gon be like the nas song..."I'be gone by daylight, you be so full of sorrow" with aaliyah. But they the ones that gone be so full of sorrow... we might score 7 tomorrow, or more. See to it and twerk on it.

Seconded.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007

Good to see you're spirits are up again!

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017

Translation: Oh man, we are going to dominate this particular opponent. I predict that we score quite a few goals. It will be similar to the song by rap artist ‘Nas’ featuring ‘Aaliyah’ entitled “You won’t see me tonight”, because, similar to the lyrics in the aforementioned song, our opponents will be filled with sorrow the next day. We might score 7 goals tomorrow. Give ‘em hell, boys.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Anyone know?

If I’m not going to a game, 7 pm his a great time to get into bed in Nashville......assuming you get started at 11 am when the bars open and the music starts.

Reactions: HR Pickens

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
If I’m not going to a game, 7 pm his a great time to get into bed in Nashville......assuming you get started at 11 am when the bars open and the music starts.

Thought they played pretty hard in Nashville. If that game hadn't come on the heels of that dreadful stretch against TB, Chi, Phi, and Ott, I don't think most fans would've been displeased. If not for Muzzin's muffin, might have been a different outcome too.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Thought they played pretty hard in Nashville. If that game hadn't come on the heels of that dreadful stretch against TB, Chi, Phi, and Ott, I don't think most fans would've been displeased. If not for Muzzin's muffin, might have been a different outcome too.

We lose 2-0 instead of 3-0? The way we were shut down I doubt we score against Rinne that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad