GDT: Rangers @ Kings 10/7/13 (temp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
just until something else replaces this.

...play better, boys! :yo: just better. winning would be okay too.

tumblr_mm1ssz0VoJ1qzw6clo1_500.gif

you said it, Hank

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Gonna be a tough game. We got this though...Hank will be ready, lets hope the rest of the team is as well.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
For all intents and purposes, this is a REALLY tough stretch for this Rangers team.

Kings, Sharks, Ducks, Blues, Caps, Devils, Flyers, Red Wings - all on the road of course.

Realistically, if the Rangers can come out of this road trip with 8 points, I'd take that as a win for sure.

Start collecting some points tonight, boys! Excited to watch this one tonight without the fear of having to wake up for work tomorrow :laugh:

LGR

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
These 10-10:30pm weekday games suck. I'm gonna fall asleep on this... Don't know what it's like for European Rangers fans. Can't even nap before with the Rays/Sox game on before.

Just get it done, boys. Score first

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
getting up really early for this and hoping they don't make me regret it.

LGR!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have a good feeling about this one. The Kings don't really look all that strong yet, and AV has a lot of experience coaching against them. There's a good opportunity to get two points here.

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
These 10-10:30pm weekday games suck. I'm gonna fall asleep on this... Don't know what it's like for European Rangers fans. Can't even nap before with the Rays/Sox game on before.

The game starts at 6 in the morning for me. I'll have the laptop running while I'm in the shower getting ready for work. Will only really see the first period before I need to leave.:laugh:

Let's just play some exciting, attacking hockey with the D jumping in on the play. If we're going to lose, I'd rather lose playing some hockey than diving in front of every shot and banging the puck up the boards blindly....

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim

Better than the 9pm starts. 10:30 EST equals 4.30 am Norwegian, so it just means I have to get up two hours earlier.

KreiMeARiver*

I can't imagine Hank sticking around if we can't make it happen this year.

Make what happen? A Cup? hahahahahahahahahaha

We'll be lucky if we make the playoffs....very lucky. I don't see playoffs in this team's future, whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad