Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Islanders 3/7/13 - What Is This Gaborik You Speak Of?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Thanks for waking up Gabby

Take some more slapshots, you have a good one

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
Interesting take over on the Isles' board -- some of them think Torts outcoached Capuano by shortening the bench. When the Isles did the same, they were tired...

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Someone said this is going to be a come from behind win, then some said gabby will get te winner. Bunch of psychics in here.

Stepan is a ****ing beast
Nash is a ****ing beast.
Beastly.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
The good luck GIF worked.

tumblr_mh3vnycgny1s2xo8go1_400.gif

He may go radio silent for games at a time, but he can be one clutch SOB.

i was at this game!

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
We played a great game. No shame in not beating Nabokov, who was outstanding. Glad we got the much needed 2 points.

Nash was great and is incredibly clutch.

I thought Gaborik was awful until the winner. Big goal but he needs to let that ignite him.

Lundqvist, fantastic performance

Hamrlik and Eminger were very good too

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Hank was fantastic this game. Nabby was, too. The Rangers didn't play nearly as bad as I'm sure the gdt mad it sound.

yeah it was pretty silly, both teams played well(especially Islanders D, goaltending).

There were some passengers in this game like Boyle/Gabs. But, as a whole, Rangers played well, as did their opponents.

Imo, Hank/Nabby are the stars of game...

*Bob Richards*

Here is a stupid question how do i vote on this poll or when can I? i'm trying to cast my vote for bickel as player of the game.

The system is probably in the process of banning you as we speak.

TheDave1022

Nov 4, 2008
Carmel, NY
aside from Lundqvist making awesome saves on a lot of odd man rushes, and Nash/Stepan, I thought Miller had an awesome game. Made a few minor mistakes in the defensive zone, but he looks so much like Dubinsky

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
aside from Lundqvist making awesome saves on a lot of odd man rushes, and Nash/Stepan, I thought Miller had an awesome game. Made a few minor mistakes in the defensive zone, but he looks so much like Dubinsky

It went unnoticed by us but he played well, cool, with a level head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad