Speculation: Rangers Interested in D Ben Hutton

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
How

Unless he’s getting like 800k how do we fit him in?

I also don’t like the idea of Skjei/Staal/Hutton as our LD. We have three guys who could potentially win that final spot, the chances that none of them do are extremely low. Unless we’re benching Staal, Hutton makes no sense to me.

I just don’t see how or why this happens.

Reactions: egelband

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
How

Unless he’s getting like 800k how do we fit him in?

I also don’t like the idea of Skjei/Staal/Hutton as our LD. We have three guys who could potentially win that final spot, the chances that none of them do are extremely low. Unless we’re benching Staal, Hutton makes no sense to me.

I just don’t see how or why this happens.
Claesson's QO was 715k, we didn't offer one.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
upload_2019-8-8_13-17-29.png

Pass

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
we don't have the cap space right now for a move like this...but if you are adding a depth dman I think you should be looking for a RD as insurance if fox starts in the AHL. right now smith would be that guy. adding another LD makes little sense to me

Reactions: egelband

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
... if you are adding a depth dman I think you should be looking for a RD as insurance ...

I'd consider Lernout for this suggested depth RHD, occasional McQuaid stay-at-home and muscle if they have a short-term hole to fill

or as above, Freddie Clae return would be less cost/risk than Hutton

Reactions: bernmeister

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I'd consider Lernout for this suggested depth RHD, occasional McQuaid stay-at-home and muscle if they have a short-term hole to fill

or as above, Freddie Clae return would be less cost/risk than Hutton
Lernout was signed by Vegas on July 1, but I agree that he would've been a decent depth RHD target. I think they're currently ok as is with depth for HFD considering they have Loverde, Raddysh, Keane, and I'm sure will have no problem either moving a LD to RD (like Bigras last year) or finding an interchangeable ECHL/AHL piece.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
If they are actually interested in him, this feels like a “hey, here’s $800k-1m to come hangout and maybe play 20-40 games this year as the #7” thing

Reactions: Leetch3

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
hutton ?

i mean why ?

hes not better than anyone else we could roll out there.

hajek and rykov should get their kick at the can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad