Eklund Rumor: Rangers in on Luke Schenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Can we pause the Schenn hyperbole now? Yes, he was overdrafted and until this year he was also overpaid but he is clearly an NHL player. Stick him with the right partner and don't make him skate too much and he's still a good 4/5.

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
Can we pause the Schenn hyperbole now? Yes, he was overdrafted and until this year he was also overpaid but he is clearly an NHL player. Stick him with the right partner and don't make him skate too much and he's still a good 4/5.

If your team has Luke Schenn as your #4... You've got problems.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Yeah, you people are being ridiculous. Schenn isn't a superstar by any means, but he's a good bottom pairing defenseman, you guys are acting like he's on Brian Strait level. Schenn is solid as long as you don't put him in a situation where he's in over his head.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland

I agree with you but he's closer to a 5/6 bottom pairing type. Honestly, there's a slim chance he could get better though. His skating is really all that seems to be holding him back.

gorangers0525

Dec 15, 2014
If you suck at skating you suck at defense, it is a necessary skill.

Makes the Rangers even worse so I guess I'm okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad