Post-Game Talk: Rangers have life(short Lived) as B's fall 4-3

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden
Atrocious game for the B's.

I hope Julien does a BB and shows all the hideous plays in this game in front of all the players. call em out and make them feel the shame. Hopefully that would get them fired up for this saturday.

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
2-0 and the Rangers and the building are on life support. Unbelievable. And, Chara too!! Come on man. This team just doesn't know how to step on a teams throat. They better win on Saturday.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Yes he did. Next game might as well be game 7

This team may have a sweep but Tuukka was not in net to get over the 3-0 3-0 thing it was Thomas Tuukka still has proven nothing in the play-offs he has been good so far but 7 wins as a career high aint saying much

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
that was sad and a half. Should've won this in a walk and 2 absolute bone head plays give Rangers life and an eventual win. After the Chara miscue could see this happening a mile away. Another game Saturday...

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Game 5 changes

1) In comes Seidenberg and Hamilton goes to the Bench.
2) Peverly or Kelly need to be benched. Daugavins should get a chance again. I liked what i saw in game 1 vs the leafs. Sodeberg is not ready to play Bruins hockey imo

We had this game. Rask and Chara screwed up. But also dumb penalty by Kelly. He does this time to time at the worse moments of the game. Its tiring to see the Bruins unable to close out the series and give life to their opponents. Tonight they played with 70 percent energy.

Lastly Krug is flipping amazing.

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Tough loss. Lucic looked disinterested . Rask had a bad game..tough first goal turned the game around.

Still happy with a split. Should have won this one. Wonder what King Hencryrik will say about lucky bounces for this game.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Yeah I'm think game 5 is a must win or else this is going to have 2010 written all over it.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
game 5 just turned into game 7, if we lose, we are done

Dumb dumb dumb dumb statement. Game 7 is at the Garden, yes?

Anyway, both teams played like **** tonight. If Hank wants to bring up lucky bounces contributing to victories,this game applies more.

NOT WORRIED AT ALL.

du5566*

The bad news: the Rangers have life

The good news: I wagered a good chunk of my playoff nut on the Rags figuring if there was a game they would win this was it.

Bruins will win game 5..... No worries. For now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad