Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Habs: Round 3, Game 1 (Yes really, round 3. I know! that's amazing right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
good job guys. You thoroughly embarrassed us in all facets of the game. Hopefully that won't be a sign of the series to come!

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
nash.jpg

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
It would be a big, big mistake not to learn from this game and make adjustments. There is still lots of work to do!

Dagh

Dec 10, 2007
Great start to the series in so many ways :handclap:

Good to see Nash getting one, let's hope he makes up for the lack of the goals so far in this and the next (?) series :D

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
Let's not forget, they played like **** for the majority of the 2nd period.

Nice win, but Habs are going to come out swinging next game.

NYR510

Apr 7, 2009
New commercial that's more in line with how Hank is playing these playoffs:

h3OXh5V.jpg

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
As good as that was, it only counts for one win.
Could lose 2-1 on Monday and be tied. This team has proven to be great with their back against the wall, let's now see if they can maintain a sense of urgency while ahead.

What is our game 2 record again? It's something awful.

Sky Valley

Mar 8, 2007
NBNJ
McDonagh and Kreider were the two best players on the ice and Moore was absolutely huge the way he played, setting up the first two goals and double shifting when Brass first went off.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Nice to take back home ice in a series where the road arena was a concern.

Habs thought the Rangers would react like the Bruins did to rough stuff early in the 3rd when we were up 4-1. I think that's just one of the many ways in which they didn't look like they had a handle on what kind of team the Rangers are.

I don't expect that to continue. Therrien is a good coach, he'll get them sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad