GDT: Rangers @ Habs Oct 25 2014 7pm CITY/TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
In these days of parity the Ole song with 5:30 mins left in the game with a two goal lead is like waving a red flag at the opposition, seems inappropriate in such a well fought game by both teams, poor sportsmanship IMHO.:nod:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
In these days of parity the Ole song with 5:30 mins left in the game with a two goal lead is like waving a red flag at the opposition, seems inappropriate in such a well fought game by both teams, poor sportsmanship IMHO.:nod:

Who cares about sportsmanship? The people singing OLE aren't the ones playing the sport.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I'll never understand people leaving before a game is over.

Like, I get it; traffic, metro lines, etc.. but still... stay for the rest of the game, watch the three star selection and then hang out downtown a bit before going home.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I'll never understand people leaving before a game is over.

Like, I get it; traffic, metro lines, etc.. but still... stay for the rest of the game, watch the three star selection and then hang out downtown a bit before going home.

Life gets in the way for many I bet. Kids at home, commitments, etc.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
I can't believe this no talent perimeter team knocked us out last year. They'll be lucky to make it back to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad