GDT: Rangers @ Flyers Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
He could have been better. I want to see him steal a game. He's been okay this series. Not bad. Not fantastic. He's been decent. I do expect more from him and I'm a big advocate of his.

That said, you're right. Last game he was blamed when we scored 1 goal. This time he will be blamed despite the entire team putting in a lackluster defensive effort and putting up a goose egg.

Team needs more consistent goal scoring. You can't score 4 goals or 1 or 2. You need to get at least 2-3 goals every game. Rangers goal scoring is hit and miss. And that is a direct correlation of a player like Rick Nash not producing in his second consecutive post season (will be 1 goal in 18 games now).

I agree completely. And in Nash and somehow now Stepan, it seems we managed to double dip on 1st liners who put up points but still manage to be "low impact" at best during significant portions of games.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
BOYLE WINS HIS FIRST FIGHT SINCE I CAN REMEMBER! HA!

Another positive to take away!

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Zucc scores a meaningless goal.

Do that next game in the first half and I'll be happy.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
It's always the Flyers initiating scrums. Our guys would be content to just not touch all game if Philly didn't start stuff. Where is the push back? I'm not talking about fights or fighters or tough guys or goons. Why is the shortest guy on the team one of the only guys who just stands up for himself?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Dude is just a disgrace to the sport. Punches Zuc in the back of the head with a sucker shot like that.

And people wonder why I call for one of our guys to just sucker punch a guy like Simmonds. Dude does it himself all the time.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Wow tht jt miller kid looks pretty good when he plays his natural position... Maybe we should put him there instead of tht dead weight tht we try to make play the point on the pp

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
That goal ain't meaningless to me.

Attaboy Zucc!

And the misconduct to Simmonds!

Glad I stuck around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad