Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flames - December 12 and 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Boyle, Dylan and Staal were the only D-men I was okay with last game. I guess you can put some of the blame on Boyle and Raanta for the game winning goal. Maybe Boyle plays that a little better, maybe Raanta makes the save, but most of the blame is on Kreider. I knew his head was gone when he was standing by the crease going side to side.

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
they havent hit a rut and they arent in a slump.

Theyve been brutal since day 1. Theyve had exactly 1 good game this season...against the Sharks. The rest have been mediocre games, or games where theyve been terrible and their goaltending has dragged them kicking and screaming to wins. Theyve also been scoring goals at an unsustainably high shooting percentage for a while.

it was only a matter of time before the law of averages caught up to this team.

I won't disagree that they haven't been impressive and goaltending has been exceptional for the Rangers.

They still found ways to win games. AV's a great coach. We have the goaltending and the players. I believe it's matter of time till it's turned around. We've seen this story before.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

This is likely one of the main reasons Stoll was waived. I'm assuming Summers will be called up, though I'd like to see Skjei or someone else. Can't be Diaz b/c he's still injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad