Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils - February 2

*Bob Richards*

Outside of Carolina, will we ever win a Division game again?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
ColonialsHockey10 said:
Ah yes, Klein has broken his wrist 9 times before and the Rangers have lost to a divisional rival with a terrible 3rd in each of those.

That's not what you said.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
AV didn't deserve to win this game. 3 power plays gifted and he uses Yandle for under 20 seconds on each one. McIlrath benched for Girardi, Boyle, Staal. Paille and Glass **** again. Girardi 1st pair, **** again. And the icing on the cake, Lee Stemps with a goal and assist (on game winner). His replacement Glass only has to get 36 more points to tie him this year.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Crappy powerplay. Crappy penalty kill. Crappy goaltending. Crappy everything. Give Miller the Steven McDonald award and call it a season.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
Speaking historically, it's actually one of the best times to be a Rangers fan. That is how positively putrid this team's history is.

I would argue the 70's was the best time in terms of being a contender year after year ....made 2 cup finals ( 72 and 79 )

a close 2nd after that I would say Messier's first tenure with the team 91-97 when we won the cup....

and after that now and it's quickly fading

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Team looks like they have given up on:

Each other
The coaches
The fans
The season

Musta been a nice break
Another one coming soon

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
honestly we cant sit still anymore....
this team wont win. either sell off assets or make a move in the positive direction for BOTH now and the future

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Plenty enough talent. Mismanagement of that talent is the problem.

AV is the biggest to blame. Girardi shouldn't be seeing top pairing minutes. Boyle should be benched, McIlrath in. His mismanagement of groupings on the PP are so bad.

Girardi shouldn't be seeing top PK minutes.

It's a mess and most of it is his fault.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Urgh. I seem to say the same thing in almost every PGT: Miller good, too much blown coverage in the D zone, why isn't Yandle getting more ice time, will Hayes and Kreider ever pull their heads from their arses, why is Tanner Glass...

Also, gamecenter **** the bed bug time, why to go NHL

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad