Post-Game Talk: Rangers come back to win in shootout

WG

Sep 9, 2008
If this is the best the Rangers can do against a team of AHLers and bare-minimum NHLers, then bonne chance come playoff time.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Team played pretty good. Not a great night for those Tanknation folks. The 4th line was our best line. The Crash/Bang line. Belzile looks like he has secured a contract for next season. Monty made some pretty big saves when needed. Anderson with some hustle scores his 19th. Guhle has had a good development year.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Kane blew it on the PP but came back and tied the game.

Thank you Patty.

8474141.jpg

Reactions: Redux91

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Kaiden Guhle is going to be a number one stud defenseman in this league. He has every single tool to be a dominant force, we just have to make sure he stays healthy. You would never know he was a rookie if you only saw him playing tonight. Poise beyond his years with size, speed, talent and the desire to succeed. I was forced to watch the game with the Sam Rosen crew, and they were raving about him all game.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Kaiden Guhle is going to be a number one stud defenseman in this league. He has every single tool to be a dominant force, we just have to make sure he stays healthy. You would never know he was a rookie if you only saw him playing tonight. Poise beyond his years with size, speed, talent and the desire to succeed. I was forced to watch the game with the Sam Rosen crew, and they were raving about him all game.

I don't think he has the tools to be a dominant number one. He's very good at a lot of things, and his skating is elite, but I don't think he has that ability to be a cup-winning number one. He needs a legit elite number one to play with that complements him.

On a cup winner, I think he's numero dos.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I don't think he has the tools to be a dominant number one. He's very good at a lot of things, and his skating is elite, but I don't think he has that ability to be a cup-winning number one. He needs a legit elite number one to play with that complements him.

On a cup winner, I think he's numero dos.
He's super young. His ceiling is still in the air IMO.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
He's super young. His ceiling is still in the air IMO.

I'm just basing it on the projectible tools he's always had and continues to show. Of course, someone could pull a level-up out of their ass a la Shea Weber. But we can only comment on the player we've seen up until now.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I'm just basing it on the projectible tools he's always had and continues to show. Of course, someone could pull a level-up out of their ass a la Shea Weber. But we can only comment on the player we've seen up until now.
He's having a prorated 35 points rookie season... With barely any PP time.

Sky is the limit with this kid TBH.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Kaiden Guhle is a player that I know he is going to be a really good NHL player when Habs drafted him.

But good like that in his rookie season? Not really. That's unreal... he play like a D with 1000 games experience.

He is a STUD and already the best D on Habs team at age 21. Matheson is a very good offensive d-man aswell, great trade by Hughes!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You have got to be f***ing kidding me. Another loser point. Sigh. Probably one of the most frustrating seasons I’ve ever experienced.

It might be my fault :laugh:. I don't cheer for looses but I welcome them after the game. In the last two games, I started to cheer for the goals against during the game and we end up getting points out of it.

I'm going back to cheering for wins while I watch and welcoming the loss after the game, not during the game. :laugh:

(To the gullible nit pickers out there... this was clearly a joke and humor).

Reactions: The Real Timo

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

he's good in the room

He must be good sitting on the bench too 😅

He needs a bit more meat on his frame which will come. 215 will ultimately be his weight once he matures.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuGo Sham

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Unless MSL is intentionally trying to lose, his choice of Pitlick and Hoffman in the SO were baffling. As much as we all dislike Drouin playing, Hoffman is now taking on that role from my eyes. Very overrated player by management.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad