Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals Game 6 | 5/10/15 | 7pm (MOD WARNING FOR ALL IN POST #3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009

I am glad they are mad but how bout they prevent that from ever happening by, you know, not sucking?

Trotz has still never been past the 2nd round. Ovi and Backstrom never have.

People with this much talent, should never be stuck in the 2nd round.

We have the best player we will EVER have and he will never get a cup

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Says the fan who runs a website. #Obsessed

I didn't want to get into that but I was thinking the same thing. Be careful what you wish for, Japers. As fans care less and less then you get fewer clicks. Yes it's just a game but it's one people cherish and follow closely. Some disappointment and a bit of overreaction is going to happen. Deal with that, don't chase people away with "just a game" dilution.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Funny....we are in the 2nd round of the playoffs and still dont know what our lines are...we had the same problem last year...except the playoff part.

Trotz just changed the lines today for the top 6.

Our usual top 6 :
8-19-42
90-92-25

Which he changed to :
8-19-90
25-92-42

Ovi deserves the blame he's getting tonight, but Backstrom is even worse. He has completely faded away. At least Ovi still generates chances.

tmljeh19*

It will always be the same result until we get a real GM that builds a real team. Not one superstar and no second like whatsoever. Wasting 5 mil on a 3rd pairing D and 4 mil on a 4th liner. You're looking at 10 mil roughly for 2 bottom pair/line players.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
I'm sorry for your health problems. :(

Obviously watching a bunch of grown men skate around and whack at a puck for entertainment pales in comparison with what you are going through.

I'd gladly trade the Caps crashing and burning for you to just be healthy again.

Seconded.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Can Alan May just please becoming a ****ing coach? Honestly he understands our power play more than the coaches do. Carlson has never worked on the power play with ovechkin and he never will. I gaurantee the caps come into the next game with no line up changes and go right back to Carlson on PP1. It's a ****ing joke

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
Wonder what Mike Green thinks about being left out in the big moment in a task that is the bread and butter of his skill set.

I wonder what Ted thinks about paying our third-best offensive defensemen- per the coaches actions at least- 6 million and change

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'm sorry for your health problems. :(

Obviously watching a bunch of grown men skate around and whack at a puck for entertainment pales in comparison with what you are going through.

I'd gladly trade the Caps crashing and burning for you to just be healthy again.

Well said. After all, we are here getting obsessed over a game played by men who get paid millions. NHL hockey doesn't really affect our lives, it is just a show.

We'd all trade the Caps choking for a thousand years for anyone's health.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder what Mike Green thinks about being left out in the big moment in a task that is the bread and butter of his skill set.

I wonder what Ted thinks about paying our third-best offensive defensemen- per the coaches actions at least- 6 million and change

He's thinking "thank god renewals are already in with the price bump".

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
I am going full doom. Changing my avatar.

I don't know why I get so upset, we know it's coming...

2SdbcrF.jpg

I'll join the group. :handclap:

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Trotz just changed the lines today for the top 6.

Our usual top 6 :
8-19-42
90-92-25

Which he changed to :
8-19-90
25-92-42

Ovi deserves the blame he's getting tonight, but Backstrom is even worse. He has completely faded away. At least Ovi still generates chances.

My point about the lines is he changed them most of the regular season...he really never had solidified lines all year...just like Oates.

iArts

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 3, 2010
Toronto,ON,Canada
Caps will take game 7. Allowing Caps get SO close after winning 4-1 will be in their heads. This is far from over, Caps will make the magic happen.

In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that Caps will win by a decent margin. It won't be a one goal game.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Caps will take game 7. Allowing Caps get SO close after winning 4-1 will be in their heads. This is far from over, Caps will make the magic happen.

In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that Caps will win by a decent margin. It won't be a one goal game.

I would do anything to have your optimism

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

Doubt it.

I'm expecting more of a blowout like the last time we played the Rags in the 'offs.

Its a home game for them, they're gonna come out firing.

We're friggin done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad