Lundqvist

2cftchl.gif
shiningloyd-246x300.jpg

AxofPfO.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Maruk moustache

Apr 6, 2011
Austin
You know Ovechkin's going to score tonight. Not going two straight home games goalless. He's looking good. It's already 1-0 in my mind.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
How about we score early, and score soon after

Then if they really must, cruise along for a while

Would be nice to watch a game in relative comfort

Play well Caps !

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Come out hitting and the rest takes care of itself. I want to see the famed Yandle Boyle pairing targeted early and often. Don't try to get cute at their blue.

Slow dump to the corner, and finish.

Right full rudder. 30 degree down angle

This one's gonna be close

Torpedo dead ahead

#RedOctober

Stewie G

Needed more hitting!
Oct 19, 2009
I smell an OT game coming, maybe multiple OTs. I stocked the fridge last night in preparation.

Paging Chimera, Jason Chimera.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Just somehow get a W tonight. We are in the driving seat kust spead up and leave the Rangers behind. :D

3-1 series lead would be a huge mountain to clime for them.

Hoping for a 3-1 win. Goals Kuz AO and Backs

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Rangers are going to come out even stronger than last game. You can bet they have a few set plays designed to get some open shots early. Holtby and the d-men had better be ready. Trading chances with them early could be hazardous. A pre-turtle turtle might take place to weather the initial storm.

I'm going against all my instincts here and hoping for a miracle based on luck or some x-factor virtuoso performances: 2-1 Caps.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I hope their desperation leads to them making a few mistakes we can jump on. We score one early and break their will.

I'm dreaming.

They have got to stop with these woefully slow starts.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
If at some point we need to mix things up to generate a bit more offense and align our top 9 "correctly" I'd like to see Burakovsky and Chimera swap places.

Makes sense. MJ and Burakovsky's WOWY stats are insane. They have excellent Swedish chemistry and Kuz has looked good with Bura too. With Kuznetsov's improvement defensively it seems like the skillset of these 3 align better.

Also Chimera goes back to LW on a line that has a style a bit better suited to what he does best.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Who has money on the Rangers getting another early one?

No way they aren't due in the first.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Rangers are going to come out even stronger than last game. You can bet they have a few set plays designed to get some open shots early. Holtby and the d-men had better be ready. Trading chances with them early could be hazardous. A pre-turtle turtle might take place to weather the initial storm.

I'm going against all my instincts here and hoping for a miracle based on luck or some x-factor virtuoso performances: 2-1 Caps.

Agree with all of this. I am hoping for a weathering of the storm and a counter attack goal. Burakovsky gets it.

Stewie G

Needed more hitting!
Oct 19, 2009
Brouwer hat trick.

Not the good kind. The one that involves shanked PP one timers, bad PK clears, and passes to no one in particular.

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Washington is very lucky to be up 2-1. Luck goes away tonight and they win convincingly playing a real, full game.

Bonus storyline is that the Rags may be on the cusp of panic and start making stupid adjustments.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I'd live to see Ovie continue to dominate the series, but I'll take any kind of win at this point, including another 1-0 grind-fest. JFW!

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
knife to the throat. Kill 'em here!

10-1 Caps. Talbot and Lundqvist both pulled as NYR finishes game with empty net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad