Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canucks 11/2/21 10pm ET

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-vancouver-canucks.gif

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
I used to love staying up for the late games. Nowadays I find myself falling asleep on the late ones. Then waking up and rewinding to watch what I missed and falling asleep again. Its a vicious cycle!

Top line vs top line will be very interesting tonight. JT miller is playing at a PPG pace for the Canucks. He will be head to head with Goodrow tonight.

Kreider Zibanejad Goodrow
Miller Petterson Boeser

Also will be interesting to see how the 3rd line matchups play out. Podzolzin is a gritty player. Off to a slow start on the scoreboard. He will be on the same side as Blais. Could be a fun battle of the gritty forwards. LaFreniere and Connor Garland. Garland is off to an excellent start for the Nucks. 8 points in 9 games. He's hot right now despite playing on the 3rd line. He plays the point on PP2 for Vancouver.

LaFreniere Chytil Blais
Podzolzin Dickinson Garland

Adam Fox and Quinn Hughes Quarterbacking both clubs. Really looking forward to that. Both players are magicians with the puck.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The nice thing about Seattle + Western Canada road trip is that it's pretty much a stress-free week for me b/c I don't get to watch the Rangers.

Blessed.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Just hope Kakko and Goodrow are switched, Reaves is in, and Georgiev isn’t starting. Canucks have a potent offense, lots of weapons in EP, Boeser, Miller, Horvat, Hughes, Garland, etc. that all can shoot. Georgiev would be a mess against this team

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Just hope Kakko and Goodrow are switched, Reaves is in, and Georgiev isn’t starting. Canucks have a potent offense, lots of weapons in EP, Boeser, Miller, Horvat, Hughes, Garland, etc. that all can shoot. Georgiev would be a mess against this team
turk made it sound like reavo wouldnt be ready to go

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Expect big time games from Kirk McLean, Sergio Momesso, and Dana Murzyn.

In 94 I traveled to Vancouver for game 6. While there my brother and I went to Whistler Mountian for a day. Really nice place. In there is a sports bar there in Whistler Village, with this poster hanging over it. I loved it. It was Gino Odjick, Shawn Antoski, and Tim Hunter jumping over the boards. It was signed by them all.

gallery_66847_198_401821.jpg

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
In 94 I traveled to Vancouver for game 6. While there my brother and I went to Whistler Mountian for a day. Really nice place. In there is a sports bar there in Whistler Village, with this poster hanging over it. I loved it. It was Gino Odjick, Shawn Antoski, and Tim Hunter jumping over the boards. It was signed by them all.

gallery_66847_198_401821.jpg
Interesting. I was at Whistler a couple years ago and missed this. I really like the drive up there from Vancouver.

Reactions: Lion Hound

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad