Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canadiens Saturday 1PM Centre Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
I'm confident for this game I say 3-1 Habs. Not to discredit the Rangers though, they are a good hockey club.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Both teams coming down off emotional highs.
Habs the more rested club.
Early lead with the Ginette factor (she does afternoons right?)
2-1 Habs

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
I'm expecting a Canadiens win in game 1, with how well they've played at the Bell recently.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
xXSNJTr.gif

Expecting a low scoring game.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Afternoon counts against the Habs. Habs have the Lundqvist advantage, supposedly, and should have the attitude of not getting too complacent. Hmm, tough to say.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm okay with the game being during work. Lets me do something else after. Sounds good to me!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'll be at work. When I'm done work and I check TheScore app, I want to see us with the lead.

Man its tough trying to think back to the last series(s) between these clubs.
If we can continue scoring 3-4 goals regularly gotta like our chances.

HABS win CUPS*

omg Nilan is destroying the Bruins and Lucic on 690 now

this guy if ****ing good radio he almost beat a man at TD Garden for mouthing off :lmao:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If you look at the Rangers and their roster nothing really sticks out, Richards leads in scoring with 9 points in 14 games. Their goalie has solid numbers. Nash has zero goals in 14 games.

I like our chances.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Going to my first game at the Bell Centre! I'm in section 309, can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are there? It's basically right behind one of the nets.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Going to my first game at the Bell Centre! I'm in section 309, can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are there? It's basically right behind one of the nets.

I can't help you with your sightline question, however, I had a decent view from the Desjardins section, for the game I attended against Tampa.

One other thing if you're a collector -- those made-in-China rally towels that they give out at the entrance of the Bell Centre -- there is a new design for every series. Enjoy.

bleedblackngold

Jan 19, 2011
Fairhaven, MA
heyyal, frustrated bruins fan here. i've been doing a number of good deeds today to take my mind off of things and thought i'd share here in this forum my thoughts....

habs are going to SMOKE the rangers if they play like they did the past couple weeks. they embarassed my presidents trophy winning bruins the way my B's embarassed the penguins last year.... okay maybe not that bad, but you certainly had the better of the play most of the series. you capitalized on your chances unlike us, you made the most of momentum swings, you took momentum in your penalty kill and PK subban took control of the first half of the series, giving your team the opportunity to strike against a formidable foe in the boston bruins.

like i said, you play like you did you will get to the finals.

keep it up you MIGHT have a chance at beating the hawks (cause we all
know they'll be there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad