GDT: Rangers @ Canadiens Pt. III |Game 5| 5/27/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

InHenrikWeTrust

Apr 20, 2012
The suit jackets need to put down their wine glasses and wave those ****in flags like you see every habs fan doing tonight.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I am confident we can beat this team. Need a better start and tighten up in our own end.

Throw this game away.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Look at the bright side…winning the Prince of Wales trophy and celebrating on home ice will be much sweeter. They will come to play for Game 6.

Finish them Thursday.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
****ing terrible game. I'd rather Hank play his worst in Montreal because there's no way he's this terrible in New York. We'll win the next game, IMO. No way the rest of the team plays this bad, either.

GeoNYR

Jan 23, 2013
This game can really come back to haunt us. This is the type of "turning point" game that can define a series.
Next game is a must win.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Atrocious defense, comical goaltending, sloppy from the forwards. Just a top to bottom 20 man mess.

Move on and win game 6.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Well, once again. Way to let them back into the series. They had a stranglehold on the series but come out like it's a preseason game tonight. Just pathetic. They all sucked. Coach to skaters to goalies.

GFiP*

Moore was worthless in this series so he won't be missed for a few games. He should have gone after Pacioretty or Desharnais.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
This game can really come back to haunt us. This is the type of "turning point" game that can define a series.
Next game is a must win.

The next game is the turning point game. This game was an abortion and embarrassment that shouldn't have happened.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
My hate for Dustin Tokarski is coming towards Marty level.

I'm not even kidding.

JJJAAAMMM

May 22, 2014
This is the only game the Rangers have been out-played this series, and it was while the Habs were facing elimination in their own house. It was not going to be easy. I hope this is a wakeup call and the team does what needs to get done at home.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Quebecois French is the only more obnoxious sound to come out of their province. I mean, seriously, how is that considered French? I strongly recommend a visit to France, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Monaco or Luxembourg.

It's French from 500 years ago. Very primitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad