Pre-Game Talk: RANGERS @ calgary 11/12/16 10:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Their PP sucks. Their PK sucks. They suck.

Please start the trip off on the right foot.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I am predicting goals for the rangers scored by:
Buchnevich
Buchnevich
Buchnevich
Buchnevich

For Calgary? I have no clue. Calgary will probably claim Nakladal, dress him for the game and he will score against us.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
ok tried with both pc`s - still blocking play so it`s internet related issue.
I sent the link to a friend who also live in norway -
Obviously not a browser issue or software issue, but I had this problem for 2 days now.

Also using Chrome here, no issues. Maybe look for a Chrome or video player update?

My chrome is up to date - and flash is build into the chrome browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Maybe get yourself a free VPN like Cyberghost if you are having trouble accessing overseas content. Worth a shot, anyway. :)

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Maybe get yourself a free VPN like Cyberghost if you are having trouble accessing overseas content. Worth a shot, anyway. :)

hehe, yeah, I will try it. :)

Firefox 49.0.2 here. They're working for me.

Yes, I had no issues two days ago, but suddenly it stopped working.

I downloaded firefox to test it out with different browser, but still the same issue like chrome and Edge.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
McDonagh-Skjei
Staal-Clendening
Holden-Klein

It looks as if Gorton has given up the RHD for now. Anaheim is no longer open for business on a RHD. Winnipeg appears to no longer be in business to trade Trouba and the ask is too high. Buy Gerood out in the summer, bide our time with Holden on the third pair until his contract is up at the end of next season and bring up Graves.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
McDonagh-Skjei
Staal-Clendening
Holden-Klein

It looks as if Gorton has given up the RHD for now. Anaheim is no longer open for business on a RHD. Winnipeg appears to no longer be in business to trade Trouba and the ask is too high. Buy Gerood out in the summer, bide our time with Holden on the third pair until his contract is up at the end of next season and bring up Graves.

I like this.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Been saying all offseason that if Skjei can be trained as a right handed dman early in his career it can pay big dividends for NYR.

Even if we pick up a big RHD at some point, it's still beneficial to have that option.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Skjei played almost the entire second half of last season on the right side. He can do it

I still say we should have moved Staal to the right side after his eye injury wouldnhave benefited him greatly. To this day he still cannot catch a pass clean coming from the Right to his left he'll always bobble it where as he has no problem with a one time off the right side (scored that way earlier this year)

But with our style we need skjei in the top 4

I'd look into moving Klein sooner than later. I'd like Clendening in the lineup. He fits our style much better. Kleiner is looking SLOW these days real slow. Slower than Girardi in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad