Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins - November 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Staal actually blew that game... He had the puck on his stick to clear it and instead he went for this frivolous freaking flub of a pass right to a Boston player...

Get this guy off our team..

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Second time in 4 games a guy that doesn't contribute all that much takes a senseless, stupid ****ing penalty. Absolutely senseless. Gave them a goal and all of the momentum. I can take losing because of this **** D. I can't take losing because of players having no discipline. Sit Fast for the rest of the season for all I care. It's on him.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Marchand is such a piece of garbage

Call in Bruins favor: "Didn't call it, so clearly it was correct"

5 seconds later on call in Rangers favor: "It was pretty a weak call"

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This team has been playing brutal hockey for two weeks now despite the record. Enough is ****ing enough.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Great team loss!

Terrible goal given up by Hank? Check!

Goal that maybe could've been overturned by review (although doubtful)? Check!

Terrible penalty by a lazy player leading to a goal? Check!

Weird deflection goal? Check!

Great game, guys. At least everyone sucked today! :) :) :) It's like elementary school. Staal? You get a suck-star! Hank? You get a suck-star! Miller? You get a suck-star! Fast? You get a suck-star!

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
What a gross last 5 minutes. Team was playing well and discombobulated after the penalty. Staal and Girardi being on the ice for the go-ahead goal is fitting.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Rangers still 161-1-9 in their last 171 games when leading after two periods.

Thanks for not taking the lead until the 3rd period, Rangers.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
And just to rub it in our faces Pierre interviews rat face post game

Jan 8, 2012
NY
My biggest problem after our wins where we look like **** and still won is that afterwards, AV says to the media, "you never critique a win." **** that noise. Critique away. When your defense is **** but you still win, burying your head in the sand isn't gonna make them any better. AV refused to address any problems this season because we've been winning. This is what we get now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad