GDT: Rangers @ Blue Jackets: The Winnie Cooper Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy*

Most important game of the season? We are fighting these guys for a playoff spot, definitely a must win!

I believe this will be a tough battle, nothing like Ottawa. Our "stars" must come up big, and hopefully another great night for the Zucc-Brass-MSL line.

Didn't know Gaborik has been traded to LA, he didn't have much success with CBJ, I guess we got the better half of that deal.

And Dubinsky got an A already, did he have one as a Ranger?

The NHL schedule is weird. The Jackets will play in Montreal tonight, while the Rangers have been sitting in Columbus since yesterday, waiting for them to come home :laugh:

~

:rangers @ :cbj

New York Rangers (37-29-4) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (36-27-6)​

7:00 PM EST​

Some Winnie for good luck tonight. Which Rangers will show up?

winnie-cooper.jpg

or
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Absolutely the biggest game of the season, if the Rangers want a shot at a seeded position in the playoffs they need to win this one.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
All the games are big ths time of the season! I hope MSL shows the Rangers what he is made of.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Any ideas when Cam will play? Back to backs and 3 in 4 nights with tomorrow being the biggest of them. I let Henrik take the back to back and let Cam goalie v. Phoenix at home but that's just me.

Vickers8

Nash looking to improve on his 9 hits in 53 games, tied for 717th in the league...vs old mates

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
What a huge game.....

Together with the upcoming Flyers-game the biggest game of the season.

Punxrocknyc19*

Nash looking to improve on his 9 hits in 53 games, tied for 717th in the league...vs old mates

for a guy that is 6'4 that is horrible. some players get 9 hits during a full week of games... why do Rangers attract big forwards that are scared to use their own size :help:

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
this is a game, where we should plain and simple be able to overpower the Jackets. I have no belief in our ability to do that.

Vickers8

for a guy that is 6'4 that is horrible. some players get 9 hits during a full week of games... why do Rangers attract big forwards that are scared to use their own size :help:

1 game for Matt Martin...Jesper Fasth has 12

Punxrocknyc19*

1 game for Matt Martin...Jesper Fasth has 12

Fast is a rookie and a first year pro... Fast is also not a big forward but a lot like Hagelin fast and quick..

id like to see Hagelin Richards Fast at some point...

Rangers leader in hits is Girardi with only 168..

Clutterbuck with 227 hits 5th in the league and is only 5'11 206...

Jagr in 69 games only has 2 hits.

Zuccarello in 65 games 95 hits

28 games for JT Miller 40 hits.

Kreider 63 games 140 hits.

Vickers8

Fast is a rookie and a first year pro... Fast is also not a big forward but a lot like Hagelin fast and quick..

id like to see Hagelin Richards Fast at some point...

Rangers leader in hits is Girardi with only 168..

Clutterbuck with 227 hits 5th in the league and is only 5'11 206...

Jagr in 69 games only has 2 hits.

Zuccarello in 65 games 95 hits

28 games for JT Miller 40 hits.

Kreider 63 games 140 hits.

My point was 12 hits in 8 games Nash 9 hits in 53 games

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Carcillo. You might not be good looking enough for this team. But dammitthehell we need you buddy. Let's win this for our mediocre looking 4th line.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
It would be lovely if our former-Jacket players would actually show some emotion for this game, like Dubinsky, Anisimov, Tyutin always do.

You could have predicted I would be writing that sentence over the summer, that's the sad part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad