Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Blue Jackets: Emp...empty net?

Championship*

The lazy clears are driving me UP A WALL. Crappy third period but could be attributed to the fact that they played last night as well. 2 points, keep it rolling. Killa Cam if ya nasty.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Ha! Did anyone else see Kreider kiss Cam's helmet there at the end?

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
we are playing good hockey right now. the sitting on the lead in the third strategy is upsetting though. 5 out of our last 6. keep rollin'

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
They got tired in the end, but very exciting game, and an awesome win :)

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Hey rongos:

tumblr_maiyhfTxG91rashrqo1_400.gif

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
POTG: McDonagh. Played well in every facet of the game. Guy is a work horse. Love how he looks on the PP. About time to give him a more offensive role. And it's paid dividends this season.

I thought Richards, Cally and Hags all looked good in the game. I think Richards has bounced back from a few so-so performances to put together a few strong performances in a row. MZA continues to impress me by generating strong scoring chances every game.

And Talbot did what you expected. Wasn't challenged through the first two periods, in fact I thought Bob was stealing the show, and he didn't face too many grade A chances in the third, but he made timely saves when he had to, and once again only gave up two goals. You can't expect much more than that out of your back up.

That said, if Letestu didn't score on Bobrovsky, who was a rock in the game coming up with tons of clutch saves, this would be heading to OT.

Evenly played game. We got the better scoring chances, but sat back too much in the third. Definitely could have went to OT if Columbus had a little more luck.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Wooo we're in a playoff position for the first time this season!

Great game even though the third period was sloppy as hell and you could tell they were very tired.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
This team was exhausted and still found a way to win. .500 team now. McDonagh is my bb. Empty nets are nice. The 2 goals or less streak lives on. Talbot stole that period for us. Lets go Rangers!

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Wooo we're in a playoff position for the first time this season!

Great game even though the third period was sloppy as hell and you could tell they were very tired.
Back to back away game. they still played well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad