Rangers best team so far this century ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The rangers are looking pretty exotic out there at the moment and I don’t think anyone can stop them
Take away the last couple years, and the lightning have struggled against some lesser teams in the playoffs, Columbus sweep and of course the loss to the capitals in the conference finals. This could be a recipe for success for the rangers to just prance into the finals and win a Stanley cup. Fox, Artemi, zizajenab, are a solid core of players with the greatest goalie on the planet in net. Scary the think about.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
The rangers are looking pretty exotic out there at the moment and I don’t think anyone can stop them
Take away the last couple years, and the lightning have struggled against some lesser teams in the playoffs, Columbus sweep and of course the loss to the capitals in the conference finals. This could be a recipe for success for the rangers to just prance into the finals and win a Stanley cup. Fox, Artemi, zizajenab, are a solid core of players with the greatest goalie on the planet in net. Scary the think about.

Would have been better if they got a "Just going to Waltz.." thread.
As per the bolded/underlined part of the original post, the Rangers aren't going to waltz to the Stanley Cup.

Instead, they are going to be prancing.

Reactions: Hedmonster Bolt

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
3 goals against a third string goalie who just arrived in North America only months ago, and an empty netter? That makes this last game what? a 2-2 tie...... lol

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so who’s the better goal tender? Vasy or Igor? Many would debate vasy but I say Igor has already solidified greatest goalie on earth with the saves he put together in the season and before,

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Shesty was by far scarier on his own for Tampa than Carolina. I love that the Rangers came out on top, I think we are in store for a better ECF because of it.

Amazing 4 teams left for viewership, ratings and overall Hockey fans I'd have to say.

Reactions: Saitama

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
1dyebm.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Now that's a player.

He's so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad