Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Hurricanes - October 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger

Sponsor
Jul 20, 2005
One minute left and down a goal and AV puts Girardi and Holden out together.

And this is the coach who's personnel moves are beyond question.

Lol.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Canes did a great job with getting sticks in the lanes and getting tips/deflections of both shots and passes. There were some very wild moments.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Not a great third period, but still a game they deserved to win.

Carolina had 12 scoring chances, 6 high-danger, an expected goals of 1.37, and ended up with 3 goals.

With all due respect, I think it's pertinent to question the goaltending for the Rangers at this point.

Yup. We win this game 2-1 with vintage Hank in net.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Felt like only 1 line showed up at times tonight. The 2nd to last shift of the game with Skinner behind the net was kind of embarrassing. How could we allow him to skate around without hitting him in that situation?

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Was at a high school football game most of the night.

Looked like Lundqvist cost them at least another point.

I really hate Skinner and Ward.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Klein is looking bad out there as well. Our RHD depth is literally the worst in the league. The best player on that RD is literally in the press box.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We lost this game on faceoffs here only 40% - 1st Skinner goal Zib was removed, Buch took the faceoff and Klein didn`t follow skinner - not a good game by Klein.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

Carolina had 12 scoring chances, 6 high-danger, an expected goals of 1.37, and ended up with 3 goals.

With all due respect, I think it's pertinent to question the goaltending for the Rangers at this point.
Deserved to win?????

They had practically no shots in the 3rd. They deserves to lose. And its AVs fault for playing that ******** Holden.

They need to trade Miller and whatever for Trouba. They need to. This defense is terrible.

Holden was worse than Girardi and i didnt think that was possible

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
****ing Stempniak the Rangers killer. He may not have scored but his dive led to the last second goal..

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
Exactly see my post on first page..Pathetic

Felt like only 1 line showed up at times tonight. The 2nd to last shift of the game with Skinner behind the net was kind of embarrassing. How could we allow him to skate around without hitting him in that situation?

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Deserved to win?????

They had practically no shots in the 3rd. They deserves to lose. And its AVs fault for playing that ******** Holden.

They need to trade Miller and whatever for Trouba. They need to. This defense is terrible.

Holden was worse than Girardi and i didnt think that was possible

The Rangers had 27 scoring chances to Carolina's 21 shots. Yes, they deserved to win.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
It's tiresome by now and we all know the score in relation to the D as well as AV's usage of them so what's the use in complaining. This team really needs to sort the long term future of this Defense corps

Lundqvist needs to find his God mode but I honestly think his performance was overblown on the GDT, only one goal was questionable really.

But Carolina really needed a win and played like it, totally deserved it after their rabid third period. We'll see them again.

Now bring on Tampa and test ourselves against one of the SCF favourites

HOF19

Oct 27, 2016
Posters in game thread saying Rangers could have played better ( to which I totally agree) Madison Sq Garden media employees will say they played WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013

Theres a thing called outliers you are obviously familiar with. Im not on the "Hank is bad" bot just yet, sometimes he's going to let in more goals than you expect. I have a hard time assigning any type of blame outside of dumb luck to save the third goal.

Zucc had a monster game. I think Nash and Zbad had good showings as well.

Quickly losing patience with Holden

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
terribad

****ing pathetic.

-lost 800$
-Holden and girardi are both bad and should never be on the ice together at the same time.. I blame AV for that totally.
they formed one big pile of human mush for the GW goal against. Disgusting.
- raanta should have started this game. Non playoff team,non division game AV once again gets the blame.
-outworked/out hustled by a worse team.
-star players need to finish breakaways. i'm looking at you Zibby and Nash.. Zuc only needed one chance.
- Zucc was great. the rest of the team---REDDEN
-vesey needs to hit the net.
-hayes needs to hit the net.
-this team needs a RD thats legit badly
-klein was bad

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This is all on Vigneault. He retains Stempniak, this entire sequence of events wouldn't have happened. You mistreat a player like that, he'll possess the souls of ever player ever relegated due to Tanner Glass and beat our team. Stempniak is literally the Avatar and Vigneault is whatever dumb **** is on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad