GDT: Rangers at Devils 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
That’s his playstyle in general. We should thank our lucky stars we won the lottery in 2019.

I've never really fully agreed with the Kane comp. I feel like Zegras is more Kane. Both of them like to slow the game down. Jack likes to speed things up. I've always seen him more as like a better Ehlers or Barzal

Reactions: Devils Army

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I've never really fully agreed with the Kane comp. I feel like Zegras is more Kane. Both of them like to slow the game down. Jack likes to speed things up. I've always seen him more as like a better Ehlers or Barzal
I’d say his passing game is comparable to Kane’s. His skating and game style is quickness though.

Dallas1229

Jun 4, 2015
People make fun of us for it but I kind of enjoy having a lot of ranger fans at our home games vs them. Makes for a very intense environment and it's not something most franchises get to experience. It's not even like it's a big deal. There are tons of rangers fans in NJ to begin with, and it's less than an hour for those who live in the city. If they all lived 5+ hours away it might be a little more embarrassing but they don't.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Don’t think it’s been mentioned, but Yegor playing at a 50-pt pace right now, after a pretty brutal start. He picked it up nicely. He looks like a top-6 guy to me.

He's such a weird guy to watch play. He messes up some things that come his way and I get so frustrated. That pass from Jack today where he didn't pull the trigger on the shot just made me want to scream lol. But then later he's just absolutely rifling that goal and I'm like "what the hell dude?"

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He's such a weird guy to watch play. He messes up some things that come his way and I get so frustrated. That pass from Jack today where he didn't pull the trigger on the shot just made me want to scream lol. But then later he's just absolutely rifling that goal and I'm like "what the hell dude?"

I though the decision to pass there was great. The execution was just off

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Lower bowl? absolutely.

We were completely surrounded.
I bet. Especially if you were in the 10-16 section range.

I want to say that I regret not going (section 2 is usually a good time no matter what), but the potential drama during a lost season isn't worth it to me at this age.

25 y/o me would slap this new guy for not being a proper supporter.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Just got home from the game, went with my GF and she loved it.

Jack is really really something and worth the price of admission already.

The future is bright and we deserve it all. I truly Enjoy nights like these in bad seasons because you can just see the talent on the ice. The devils don’t have the luxury the rangers have with college FA and UFA’s wanting to only play for them.

This has been a long process but the core is clearly evident and home grown, nothing better.
Sure it was nice watching all those disappointed Rags fans live and in person too ....priceless

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
I would like to say a prayer for all of the fans who threw themselves off a cliff after the first period. You will be missed.

It was pretty grim, and the 2nd period started out pretty bad too, the Rangers weren't getting great chances but they were controlling the play to begin the period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad