Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
ovi-big-hit-callahan.gif

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Improved GDT. Sums up game one and at the same time emphasizes the key point for winning game two.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
Rotoworld says

"Brooks Laich (groin) no longer is limping and is nearing a return to the Capitals' lineup. He has been practising with his teammates and particiapted in Friday's full scrimmage on a regular line. Laich was also seen after practice roaming around the arena without any limp whatsever. Consider Laich a game-time decision for Saturday afternoon's matinee."

I was looking Rags line up updates.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Rotoworld says

"Brooks Laich (groin) no longer is limping and is nearing a return to the Capitals' lineup. He has been practising with his teammates and particiapted in Friday's full scrimmage on a regular line. Laich was also seen after practice roaming around the arena without any limp whatsever. Consider Laich a game-time decision for Saturday afternoon's matinee."

good to see washington media all over that one...

where would brooks figure in the lineup? line 2 with erat moving down to 3rd?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Rotoworld says

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Who would sit for Laich, Chimera or Hendricks? Chimera has had some good games against the Rangers in the playoffs and Hendy just being Hendy also pays dividends.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
5-2 caps
Rangers fans blame Lundquest and refs. Say 4 weak goals that he saves 98.74% of time.

Ron Doogai still not impressed post game.

Torts admits he's in love with Brad Richard

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Who would sit for Laich, Chimera or Hendricks? Chimera has had some good games against the Rangers in the playoffs and Hendy just being Hendy also pays dividends.

Ya while it would be great to get him back, I do not know who comes out. Maybe give Laich an extra day or two (if he's ready) and see what happens today.

laika86

Apr 22, 2012
Washington, DC

I would say Chimera, but he seems to have gotten in the Rangers heads. His speed is also very useful on the 4th line. I imagine once Laich does come back we'll have Laich - Perreault - Fehr on the third line and the other four will rotate. That third line is looking pretty good.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Lets be honest. Laichs return is no where near as important as "The" Brian Boyle's return.

OVs Gold Chain*

Lets be honest. Laichs return is no where near as important as "The" Brian Boyle's return.

Like the poster before me said, don't sleep on agitator/career minus-player Derek 4 goals a year Dorsett... if there is one player that will change this series, it's the one that puts the #1 powerplay on the ice more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad