OT: Random request from a Predators Fan

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
So as you all know, the Predators traded Viktor Arvidsson to the Kings during the off-season. What you do not know is my 6 year old daughter was devastated by this news, and bawled like a new born when I told her. She even got an authentic Arvidsson jersey for Christmas this year.

What I am posting here for is help. I am trying to find an Arvidsson LA "shersey" in a youth size Medium.

I've looked online multiple times and have been unsuccessful in my search. If ANYONE can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
So as you all know, the Predators traded Viktor Arvidsson to the Kings during the off-season. What you do not know is my 6 year old daughter was devastated by this news, and bawled like a new born when I told her. She even got an authentic Arvidsson jersey for Christmas this year.

What I am posting here for is help. I am trying to find an Arvidsson LA "shersey" in a youth size Medium.

I've looked online multiple times and have been unsuccessful in my search. If ANYONE can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

You will probably have better luck once the season kicks off. Right now I think they are still trying to clear out the Jeff Carter jerseys before releasing the new.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

I'm so sorry for your daughter's heartbreak.

I admittedly am not savvy enough on my own and didn't see much in my searches. I found this, though it's not youth-sized: Men's Los Angeles Kings Fanatics Branded Black Authentic Personalized T-Shirt

If this isn't helpful, I'll see if I can turn anything up, especially if nobody else here can.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You will probably have better luck once the season kicks off. Right now I think they are still trying to clear out the Jeff Carter jerseys before releasing the new.

Yeah, LA is notoriously slow on merch for new additions, I would imagine once the season starts we'll have a better look!

Reactions: Jonesey

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Reactions: King'sPawn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad