Random draw for games in March

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
I've only known 2 people who were selected in the random draw. However, for March, I managed to get lucky, and interestingly enough, so did my co-worker, and another co-worker's lady friend. Is that a strange coincidence, or did True North mess up and accidentally send out an email to everyone entered in the random draw? :laugh:

Anyways, with that being said - can any previous random draw winners give me a heads up as to how many tickets are available for each game? 1000 per game? 1500?

Aries56

Jan 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Got tickets in march last year through the random draw, nothing so far this year. I can't remember how many tickets were given out, but I do remember picking the game/seats.

All the tickets for the better teams that month (Rangers, Stars, even Caps) were gone immediately. Make sure you log on to pick your tickets immediately when they become available.

If you get a seat in a game against a good team, take it. Don't decline in hopes you're gonna get a better seat (I learned that the hard way). Also, expect to be in the nose bleeds (which isn't a bad thing).

Went to 3 games last year, we had the most fun in the nose bleeds. Was louder and more rowdy when compared to the lower bowl.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
Does it say when the onsale is? Still nothing on Ticketmaster re: the random draw presale or public sale. There aren't many days left in February!

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
The sale takes place this Saturday, at 10 AM, going until Sunday 10 PM.

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'll be trying for a weekend game, since it's a hassle for me trying to get a babysitter on weekday evenings.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Does it say when the onsale is? Still nothing on Ticketmaster re: the random draw presale or public sale. There aren't many days left in February!

The actual Ticketmaster site won't have that info yet as the random draw winners will pick their seats on the Jets' internal website starting tomorrow at 10 am til 10 pm Sunday.

Then likely Wait List members have their crack on Monday morning, and general public can log on Wednesday at 10 am to see nothing is left except a few singles.

HockeyAnn

Mar 10, 2012
Neither me or my husband has been selected this season or last ... Yet I know someone that got selected two months in a row! Go figure! Guess I'll have to rely on constantly checking ticketmaster game day!

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I've only known 2 people who were selected in the random draw. However, for March, I managed to get lucky, and interestingly enough, so did my co-worker, and another co-worker's lady friend. Is that a strange coincidence, or did True North mess up and accidentally send out an email to everyone entered in the random draw? :laugh:

Anyways, with that being said - can any previous random draw winners give me a heads up as to how many tickets are available for each game? 1000 per game? 1500?

Last year my wife and I both got drawn...at the same time.

Had to let my brother buy the tickets off me and go to the game.

Could not afford two good sets of tickets the same month. :(

Well...that is not true, I would have gone cheaper seats for both pairs, but she wouldn't budge on getting the best seats possible. :shakehead

2 games are always better than 1.

idontknow

Jul 16, 2011
I have never got the email either for the draw. I did get one email once but it seemed to be a free for all, not a random draw thing. ????

I have been playing telephone tag with the only person who according to Jets customer service has all the info on seat(s) for someone in wheelchair. Anyone know here if those are all sold out, or if not, how someone can buy those spots?

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
For those who've purchased random draw tickets through the Jets' crappy internal website before:

At what point after your purchase were you able to transfer and/or print your tickets?

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
What is the internal website you guys are talking about? Last year I won a random draw and I was pretty sure the link took me to Ticketmaster.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
What is the internal website you guys are talking about? Last year I won a random draw and I was pretty sure the link took me to Ticketmaster.

The one that uses Seatexchange and where season ticket holders can manage their tickets. The random draw for March games was done through this website.

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
So does this mean that the extra fees usually associated with purchasing tickets through SeatExchange also apply to the random draw?

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
So does this mean that the extra fees usually associated with purchasing tickets through SeatExchange also apply to the random draw?

Nope. A pair of P7s for one of the Capitals games still cost me $145 after service fees. It even has the interactive map like the regular Ticketmaster website.

Interestingly enough, I was able to check out what's left for the other games out of curiosity, just not allowed to buy any more of course. But if you're on the Wait List and thinking of grabbing a couple pairs of tickets, there's plenty of pairs of P7 tickets left for every game in March.

Soble

Jan 12, 2012
Toronto
Nope. A pair of P7s for one of the Capitals games still cost me $145 after service fees. It even has the interactive map like the regular Ticketmaster website.

Interestingly enough, I was able to check out what's left for the other games out of curiosity, just not allowed to buy any more of course. But if you're on the Wait List and thinking of grabbing a couple pairs of tickets, there's plenty of pairs of P7 tickets left for every game in March.

If anybody on the wait list wants to share the link/promocode for Monday's 10:00am Wait List Presale, I'm all ears :) Please send me a PM, looking to buy tickets for the Mar 24 vs TB game.

Thanks!

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
There is no more link/promo code. The password is your account number. However with that said if I had seen your post before I purchased some tickets for this month I would have gladly PM you mine.

Only singles left for all games now......but still lots available.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
There is no more link/promo code. The password is your account number. However with that said if I had seen your post before I purchased some tickets for this month I would have gladly PM you mine.

Only singles left for all games now......but still lots available.

Grabbed pairs for the Maple Leafs and Lightning games, smoothest Wait List purchase yet.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
So I tried typing in my account number for all the games available in march and in each case it kept verifying....and verifying....and verifying. Never did load any of the available seats for any of the games on my screen even after several minutes. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone?

jetsy

Arny Palmy alert!
Feb 14, 2012
Winnipeg Arena
Does anyone know if they release tickets during the wait list purchase period or whatever is released at 10 AM is what is available for the entire purchase period?

Also, do they ever give the wait list members a Saturday or Sunday to purchase tickets? I am usually not around a computer at 10 AM during the week...

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
Mine worked without a hitch and yes I agree with dhfromkw, easiest and best wait list access yet.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
So I tried typing in my account number for all the games available in march and in each case it kept verifying....and verifying....and verifying. Never did load any of the available seats for any of the games on my screen even after several minutes. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone?

Could be your browser. Won't work for me in Chrome but does in FireFox.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad