Signing(s): Rams extend Tavon Austin for a lot of money for some reason

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

I mean, this is the same team that gave their brainless GM an extension and willingly keep Jeff Fisher employed, but still...

Austin's career high was 473 yards and 5 receiving TD's last year. Total scrimmage yards didn't even crack 1k. Awful.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
WTF? Really?

Austin's 3 years in NFL thus far

2013 = 40 Rec , 418 yds (10.8 avg) and 4 TD's
2014 = 31 Rec , 242 yds (7.8 avg) and 0 TD's
2015 = 52 Rec , 473 yds (9.1 avg) and 5 TD's

Marquess Wilson outplayed him last year in year 3 of careers for peat sake. Hell most of the #3 WR's in league were more productive

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
This is why the Rams continue to be mediocre. Mediocre players, mediocre GM, and a mediocre coach who is still somehow living off the "glory" of going to 1 super bowl almost 20 years ago and losing.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is surprising. Seems like way too much for a gadget player.

He's not a bad player but three years in and the Rams still don't really know how to use him. He'd be a lot more productive with better and more creative offensive coaches.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
It's like they are just trying to make splashes now that they've relocated but this is all they can muster. What a **** team in a **** town

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
You can't just look at his WR yards, he brings so much more than that. Obviously he's overpaid but that offense runs through Austin and Gurley.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Would you rather laugh at this...or be frustrated about it?

My guess is the latter!

My guess is nobody cares since they're still the crappy ass Rams.

Also, if you could stop white knighting the Rams in every post remotely related to them before you get reported for trolling, that'd be nice.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
My guess is nobody cares since they're still the crappy ass Rams.

Also, if you could stop white knighting the Rams in every post remotely related to them before you get reported for trolling, that'd be nice.

Of course, they care. Look at the way they're behaving. If they didn't, they wouldn't be posting. What if they're actually a good team this season (pipe dream, I know)? Would they still laugh? Or would they say, "We should be the ones enjoying this team. **** LA fans!"

And aren't they trolling themselves? It would be unjustified if you called my responses to them trolling. LA Rams fan base here on HF is still in its infancy so Stl fans feel so comfortable talking **** about the Rams. I'll stop if they stop. Fair? I'd say so! :laugh: I'll pick my spots anyway. I won't respond to them all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad