Proposal: Rakell or Silfverberg to Pittsburgh

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
I actually could see Manson as being one of the pieces the ducks could trade at the deadline if they're out of playoff contention or in the offseason. Trading him would create a big hole at RHD, but I think he may not be part of the core going forward and he would bring a very good return given his contract and reputation (which he has not been playing up to the past year or so). I think he and henrique for that matter are much more likely to be traded than Rakell or Silf.

That would be way beyond leave a hole.... That would literally leave us with 2 RD... Gudbranson and Holzer. 3 if you count Chris Wideman down in SD, and none of which would play top 4 minutes on even a decent team. Talk about going scorched earth.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That would be way beyond leave a hole.... That would literally leave us with 2 RD... Gudbranson and Holzer. 3 if you count Chris Wideman down in SD, and none of which would play top 4 minutes on even a decent team. Talk about going scorched earth.
They'll wait on Manson, see if he doesn't come back next year playing better.... he def seems off the last season and a half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad