Pre-Game Talk: rags

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
One of the downsides of high ticket prices is the amount of re-sales taking place for this series at PNC (Canes still need to sell a bunch of 300 series too).

Canes higher prices aside, MSG still hasn't directly sold their allotment and seats down low are being re-sale priced at between $3-5K.
1714669001897.png

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
rags fans think they're going to "end an era" for us somehow. similar to how they "ended the Crosby and Ovi eras" lol. yes we have FAs, but we have plenty of cap space and prospects in the mix and a young core, we ain't going anywhere any time soon regardless of what happens this series.

But even aside from that, the premise that they ended Crosby/Ovi eras is completely f***ing absurd lol. Pens and Caps had already both become irrelevant in terms of contending for a Cup before the Rags beat them in the playoffs, and they're both still in the league and will surely be for another 2+ years. incredible the egos on these people
I'm all for them ending the era of the Canes not winning a game past the second round in 18 years.

MisterDobz

Tryin to Reason with Hurricane Season
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
rags fans think they're going to "end an era" for us somehow. similar to how they "ended the Crosby and Ovi eras" lol. yes we have FAs, but we have plenty of cap space and prospects in the mix and a young core, we ain't going anywhere any time soon regardless of what happens this series.

But even aside from that, the premise that they ended Crosby/Ovi eras is completely f***ing absurd lol. Pens and Caps had already both become irrelevant in terms of contending for a Cup before the Rags beat them in the playoffs, and they're both still in the league and will surely be for another 2+ years. incredible the egos on these people
I think their premise is that Rod will be coaching Toronto next year.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Boston about to choke away another 3-1 series lead. Feel sorry for the fans having to deal with this situation yet again.
I lived in Boston for 5 years and went to every Canes game. If you interacted with their fans you would use their tears for a post-workout recovery beverage.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I lived in Boston for 5 years and went to every Canes game. If you interacted with their fans you would use their tears for a post-workout recovery beverage.
yeah I live in boston and have been to most Canes games, f*** their fans I don't feel the least bit sorry if they choke again. would come into the office Monday and rub it in to every single one of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad