GDT: rags @ SAUNA

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Can’t win with shit goaltending! Can win a round but can’t go far when goals like that are going in sad. Thats a easy 3 million to cut after this season no reason to bring Freddie back

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Can’t win with shit goaltending! Can win a round but can’t go far when goals like that are going in sad. Thats a easy 3 million to cut after this season no reason to bring Freddie back
Really? Interesting that we lost 2 ot games due to the special teams. but yea its Freddie

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
i Think Andersen was good cause i think hes overrated , and in this series for sure first 2 games unless it was a Blowout i would have gone with Kotch , Russian vs Russian that would have spiced him up and would have started him against Bob if we played Florida and against Colorado also , other team Anderssen would get the nod.
we should have won this one but look at this way , we wouldnt have been pissed off at game 7 on a saturday afternoon (probably) and the ref bet on the home team and have the Rangers score 3 or 4 powerplay goals.

Reactions: Tryamw

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Still was a stupid post on your part. The fact that they ended up losing doesn’t change that.
No, I was reading the game.

GWG Andersen was hugging the post to not make the same mistake and left the other side open.
He messed with the D‘s head, because they couldn‘t trust him…and worse, they anticipating the next goal.
Canes were the better team the over the series, but Shesterkin outplayed Andersen…

A team is just so strong as their weakest link. Andersen was the weakest link.

But don’t be mad. Against Bruins or Panthers it would have become a sweep.

Reactions: Kruzer31

MisterDobz

Tryin to Reason with Hurricane Season
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
IMG_0096.gif

Dead….

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
No, I was reading the game.

GWG Andersen was hugging the post to not make the same mistake and left the other side open.
He messed with the D‘s head, because they couldn‘t trust him…and worse, they anticipating the next goal.
Canes were the better team the over the series, but Shesterkin outplayed Andersen…

A team is just so strong as their weakest link. Andersen was the weakest link.

But don’t be mad. Against Bruins or Panthers it would have become a sweep.
Sorry, who are you and why are you here?

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad